ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

9 hours ago, Rockytop said:

https://imgur.com/a/VizDVtW

I wanted to give a huge public thank you to @The Holographic Universe for his very generous gift to a total stranger!!

I love the New Zealand litho, and I don't know how you could pick a better frame for it than he did. 

I'm excited to hang it up tonight, and not just because I think it's an amazing piece of art, but because it represents a selfless act. 

Much gratitude to you. 

Very cool man!

• Like 1

Id be very happy with that if it was a show I attended

I will be in Charlotte tomorrow, iv saw a couple posters designs anyone know which one or what the poster looks like

2 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

Anybody here going to the show tomorrow?

Heck yeah! Didn’t realize you were in the Charlotte area. Meeting up with a Rather large group of friends pre-Show. I’ll message you to tell you where.

also going Saturday to a louder Than Life.

If I'm able to grab a Charlotte is anyone able to trade a 

NJ/Meadowlands 1 or 2

London 1 

Hershey

2 hours ago, Mcs953 said:

Any others you would trade for?

One of the MSGs (need to check which I went to). DC (Arena) would be a maybe...

4 hours ago, Stryker said:

If I'm able to grab a Charlotte is anyone able to trade a 

NJ/Meadowlands 1 or 2

London 1 

Hershey

Messaged you :)

I LOVE the lithograph from last night.  Great show as always, made better by catching up with 30 or so friends pre-show.  I grew up in the greater Charlotte area and was in Jr. High when the Hornets came to town back in 1988.  What I love is how they tied in the Hornets basketball team, but not so direct to athletics as the Hornets moniker has a long history with the Charlotte area.

In 1780, British commander, Lord Cornwallis was leading his troops in what was known as the Southern Theatre. It was a British attempt to win over loyalist in the southern states. His campaign began in Charleston, SC and headed north

That is when he encountered heavy resistance from the people of Mecklenburg. During the war, British Commander Lord Cornwallis referred to Mecklenburg as “a veritable hornet’s nest of rebellion.” Since then, the “Hornets” moniker has appeared throughout Charlotte history. From 1901 to 1972 there was a minor league baseball team by the same name. Also, UNCC and Davidson play annually for the Hornets Nest trophy each basketball season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, TigerBubba said:

I LOVE the lithograph from last night.  Great show as always, made better by catching up with 30 or so friends pre-show.  I grew up in the greater Charlotte area and was in Jr. High when the Hornets came to town back in 1988.  What I love is how they tied in the Hornets basketball team, but not so direct to athletics as the Hornets moniker has a long history with the Charlotte area.

In 1780, British commander, Lord Cornwallis was leading his troops in what was known as the Southern Theatre. It was a British attempt to win over loyalist in the southern states. His campaign began in Charleston, SC and headed north

That is when he encountered heavy resistance from the people of Mecklenburg. During the war, British Commander Lord Cornwallis referred to Mecklenburg as “a veritable hornet’s nest of rebellion.” Since then, the “Hornets” moniker has appeared throughout Charlotte history. From 1901 to 1972 there was a minor league baseball team by the same name. Also, UNCC and Davidson play annually for the Hornets Nest trophy each basketball season.

As another long-time resident of Charlotte, I second this.  This litho is sooooo good for the above reasons, I was really pumped when I saw it.  Love the Charlotte skyline in the background too.  I had to protect them in the pit but they emerged unscathed.  

3 hours ago, Rockytop said:

https://imgur.com/a/uZ5Yowk

Here's my collection so far. Just got Tokyo (Godzilla) back from Hobby Lobby today. 

I have Brisbane and Duff from the LA shows that aren't framed. 

My my my what deep pockets you must have! Beautiful game room and collection

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

My my my what deep pockets you must have! Beautiful game room and collection

Thank you! 

I’m going to the louder than life show this weekend. If anyone is willing to trade for a Pittsburgh litho, I’ll try to grab an extra Saturday.

2 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Yeah man that room is badass! 

Thanks!

We put a lot of work into it. It's an old house, (built in 1907) and one of the first things we did after we moved in was fix the basement up. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1