Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

So, now I have to wait in line to get to the front row, and to wait in line to buy merch at the same time :o And be able to hold on to the merch during the hole concert :wacko: And do all that for two nights strait :huh:

I'm too stressed for this allready :nervous:

7 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

So, now I have to wait in line to get to the front row, and to wait in line to buy merch at the same time :o And be able to hold on to the merch during the hole concert :wacko: And do all that for two nights strait :huh:

I'm too stressed for this allready :nervous:

Worked fine for me in detroit and chicago. Getting merch is quick because there are so many stands. Just ask if they have lithos before you get in line. Bring your own rubber bands too. Makes carrying the bags easier. They didnt have rubber bands in chicago so carrying the poster was a bit annoying in the pit

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Worked fine for me in detroit and chicago. Getting merch is quick because there are so many stands. Just ask if they have lithos before you get in line. Bring your own rubber bands too. Makes carrying the bags easier. They didnt have rubber bands in chicago so carrying the poster was a bit annoying in the pit

Thank you, trying to stay calm then :book:

Oh, I also need to pick up my tickets at will call - back to being stressed :nervous:

• Like 1