Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

8 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Just in case people are curious, it's based on Salvador Dali's "The Persistence of Memory"

But I'm pretty sure everyone got that. It's not as subtle as the other referenced paintings from previous lithos :P

I have always called that Dali painting " Melting clocks" because I'm uncivilized.:lol: It is really cool looking though. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I just call that Dali painting " Melting clocks" because I'm uncivilized.:lol: It is really cool looking though. 

Yeah most people refer to his obsession as 'melting clocks' but I think Salvador Dali himself preferred the term "soft watches" :P

• Like 1

On 04/06/2017 at 4:58 PM, Evil Ash said:

Can somebody please give me the measurements of the Europe litho s in cm? 

Think I'm gonna get a tube and hope I can get it inside the venue so it wont be damaged... 

This is what's got me anxious for the London shows, I'm in GC for both and want to protect my lithos. 

I'm hoping it'll be business as usual and I can check a bag full of merch into the cloak room before heading to the pit!

Not looking forward to any overzealous security or staff bringing some surprise rules into play 

why they don't just sell 5 dollar postage tubes and make more money I don't know. they only cost one dollar at the post office!

id just take some tubes and if security make you ditch them out, you haven't lost anything. short of this there is no way of really protecting them.