Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

18 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Any idea who did the others?

Nashville litho (no tee) was done by Hatch Show print, based out of Nashville.

No idea so far on who has been responsible for Chicago 2 or P'burgh.

Bonus points to anyone that can find out and post here! ;-D

22 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Man. That one really doesn't do much for me compared to the rest. 

Same here. The fact that only a barely seen maple leaf is what is area specific about it is dissapointing. 

Looks like an awesome design but todays's litho reveal has been underwhelming for me. 

1 minute ago, Albertr212 said:

Same here. The fact that only a barely seen maple leaf is what is area specific about it is dissapointing. 

Looks like an awesome design but todays's litho reveal has been underwhelming for me. 

Yeah, just like music, some like it, some don't. It's still cool that it's a one off, but I like how the themes have been something about the city. 

I think your profile pic is the gold standard so far...

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah, just like music, some like it, some don't. It's still cool that it's a one off, but I like how the themes have been something about the city. 

I think your profile pic is the gold standard so far...

Yeah and I still really like it....hell I wouldn't think twice about putting that on my wall but the city/state themes have been what has kept me interested so far. Not saying it's bad, far from it! Just not what I was expecting for Toronto.

Oh man Cincinnati's is sooo fucking good, I'm really glad it was the litho for the show I went to. The guy who designs them (Arian Buhler) even mentioned it was his favorite, now I don't know if overall or so far but the man has been knocking them out of the park this tour.  Definitely my personal favorite so far and honestly will be hard to beat in my eyes.

• Like 1

On July 15, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Albertr212 said:

It could possibly be hockey related but I think a mounty kind of theme would be sick. 

This is what I'm imagining it could be like with the mostly skull theme they have been doing. 

Hell it could be something totally different but my money (and hopes) is on something like this. 

image.jpeg

The fact you used an old school Powell Peralta design is amazing to me! Props!

10 hours ago, Sigepcougar said:

Say what you will about the Nashville print but the after market prices are through the roof. It's insane. 

Yeah it's crazy how much people have paid for that one. I believe it might be because it attracts collectors of both the band related stuff and Hatch prints.....i don't know just a guess. Strange because for me Nashville's has been one of the worst so far.

• Like 1