Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I was second in line for the PIT in Philly, and once I saw the cool Philly Litho I knew I had to pick one up. Just the thought of having to hold it front row the whole concert bothered me so much that I had my buddy hold my spot in line while I called up an Uber car to take me to the hotel to drop off my merch!  Haha. Best $9 I ever spent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mooch14 said:

I was second in line for the PIT in Philly, and once I saw the cool Philly Litho I knew I had to pick one up. Just the thought of having to hold it front row the whole concert bothered me so much that I had my buddy hold my spot in line while I called up an Uber car to take me to the hotel to drop off my merch!  Haha. Best $9 I ever spent. 

Nice! In Vegas my friends and I walked to the hotel and back after the merch tent to put our loot away. Took so long I missed a little gathering at Shake Shack but at least the lithos didn't get bent

8 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I admit I thought today's Litho was horrible, but This is fucking awesome. Makes sense why these lithos weren't numbered. I wonder if the NY/NJ shows will have the same idea.

I agree that it's cool. But why does it make sense that they're not numbered? I don't like that.

• Like 1

Any guess on what Orlando will be? Think it will have some kind of Disney theme (doubt they would allow it though)? I have no idea what else Orlando is known for besides the theme parks. 

Also, is there a consensus when the best time to get to the truck to buy the lithos yet. I got my Philly one a little after 3:30 right when they got a batch in. I don't want to miss out on the Orlando one, and I'm in the pit again so I can't get one inside. 

Edited by Ecocide

11 hours ago, Ecocide said:

Any guess on what Orlando will be? Think it will have some kind of Disney theme (doubt they would allow it though)? 

Ha - Maybe Slash's mouse-on-mouse-action shirt.

Or an alligator dragging Frank into a lake.

Edited by Blackjacker