ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I was second in line for the PIT in Philly, and once I saw the cool Philly Litho I knew I had to pick one up. Just the thought of having to hold it front row the whole concert bothered me so much that I had my buddy hold my spot in line while I called up an Uber car to take me to the hotel to drop off my merch!  Haha. Best $9 I ever spent. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

I had my buddy hold my spot in line while I called up an Uber car to take me to the hotel to drop off my merch!  Haha. Best $9 I ever spent. 

Genius! ;-D

2 hours ago, Mooch14 said:

I was second in line for the PIT in Philly, and once I saw the cool Philly Litho I knew I had to pick one up. Just the thought of having to hold it front row the whole concert bothered me so much that I had my buddy hold my spot in line while I called up an Uber car to take me to the hotel to drop off my merch!  Haha. Best $9 I ever spent. 

Nice! In Vegas my friends and I walked to the hotel and back after the merch tent to put our loot away. Took so long I missed a little gathering at Shake Shack but at least the lithos didn't get bent

19 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Maybe a nautical theme?

And I finally hung and framed mine!

1468900180451-1135881741.jpg

Those look great Zoso!

• Like 2

Holy fuck that's awesome

8 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I admit I thought today's Litho was horrible, but This is fucking awesome. Makes sense why these lithos weren't numbered. I wonder if the NY/NJ shows will have the same idea.

I agree that it's cool. But why does it make sense that they're not numbered? I don't like that.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me the dimesions of the lithos? I got one in Philly. I just went out and wanted to pick up a frame, but I forgot to measure. 

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Can anyone tell me the dimesions of the lithos? I got one in Philly. I just went out and wanted to pick up a frame, but I forgot to measure. 

18x24

• Like 1

As I keep seeing the art work from other shows, it really pisses me off that Nashville didn't have anything cool.

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

As I keep seeing the art work from other shows, it really pisses me off that Nashville didn't have anything cool.

They did though to be fair! ;-D

58 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

They did though to be fair! ;-D

Yeah, Nashville was arguably the coolest of the tour given the history of Hatch Show Print. Pretty happy I was able to pick one of those up.

Edited by Mansin Humanity

No matching t-shirt for Nashville was kind of understandable, but how do you explain no t-shirt in Toronto for the litho?

5 hours ago, wp9215 said:

I agree that it's cool. But why does it make sense that they're not numbered? I don't like that.

If the Lithos were numbered to say 400 then it would almost impossible to assure that one person could purchase two lithos and if you couldn't purchase two then idea would be pointless.

• Like 1

Any guess on what Orlando will be? Think it will have some kind of Disney theme (doubt they would allow it though)? I have no idea what else Orlando is known for besides the theme parks. 

Also, is there a consensus when the best time to get to the truck to buy the lithos yet. I got my Philly one a little after 3:30 right when they got a batch in. I don't want to miss out on the Orlando one, and I'm in the pit again so I can't get one inside. 

Edited by Ecocide

11 hours ago, Ecocide said:

Any guess on what Orlando will be? Think it will have some kind of Disney theme (doubt they would allow it though)? 

Ha - Maybe Slash's mouse-on-mouse-action shirt.

Or an alligator dragging Frank into a lake.

Edited by Blackjacker

On July 20, 2016 at 10:03 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Taken from a fan page on Facebook.

Goes together with the first night when you put them side by side.

13731831_1159958664043102_8604853911578516511_o.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA That's Me.... Where'd you see this on Facebook??