STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

30 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

how many songs did he play? how many songs was frank in for? did they switch back and fourth or was steven just out for a couple songs? this is fuckin awesome

went out for two, Frank played the rest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Funny how they give him two songs that Frank plays close to the vest. They should get him out for Rocket Queen! But seriously though, I did not see this coming and it's quite surreal. Very cool!

I think I read that Frank likes playing Rocket Queen, they weren't going to take that from him.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

I've also got to say - kudos to Steven for keeping a rock solid tempo considering how excited he obviously was. I'd be shitting my pants and plowing right through the songs! Good for him - this was his moment and he deserved it.

He looked totally relaxed and like he belonged there.....didn't miss a beat....as if he never left.  Fantastic performance!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

I think I read that Frank likes playing Rocket Queen, they weren't going to take that from him.

Well, uh, I would assume that Frank likes playing all the songs. I'd be worried if he didn't. :lol:

1 minute ago, estranged_85 said:

I wonder how it feels for Frank knowing that 99% of the Crowd don't want him to go back behind the kit after Adler played....

99% of that crowd didn't even seem to know who Steven was if you listen to them.

18 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

If you look at the video, looks as if Steven may have only been scheduled for 1 song plus a possible alt.  Axl must of liked what he heard during OTGM because he immediately audibled "Let's do another" and ran up to Adler's kit and told him to keep going.

if that's true, this won't be the last we've seen of Adler.

Axl now believes even more...

• Like 1