Skyline Bullet Tees

Well, I opened up the package. I don't think it's a bad shirt at all. The front artwork is of slightly lower quality than the screen printed back, but that is how it always is when a photograph is printed on a t-shirt. It is of significantly higher quality than an iron on decal. I'm 6'3" 280lbs and my XXL shirt is roomy but not too baggy; just how I like them. I think it's a terrific memento from the concert I attended, and I'm glad I decided to order the shirt that I really wanted rather than settle for one on sale at the show, which would have cost me nearly as much. It sucks that I had to wait over two months to get it, but other than that I have no complaints. Happy customer here :)

Well, due to my doubts of the front decal surviving multiple trips to the washing machine, I have decided to make a piece of decorative memorobilia out of my skyline tee. I bought a large enough frame; found some printable pics of Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven performing live in Cincinnati on July 6, printed them, and placed them into the frame along with my shirt and ticket. It is presently hanging on the wall of my man cave, and it looks pretty cool. I ordered another Not In This Lifetime t shirt of Amazon for $18 to wear.

15 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Received mine today and it's terrible quality. With shipping it cost me $52 dollars. It's basically an iron on print on the front. The back is fine, but the front sucks. I've bought shirts in the parking lot with much higher quality. Very disappointing!

Couldn't agree more.

I also love the fact that I got an email asking me to review it and the review link doesn't even work right. So there's no way for me to assist others in not wasting $50+ on a completely garbage shirt. Anyone claiming this shirt is remotely good quality is absolutely full of shit.

• Like 1