11/11/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

20 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I for one am excited for another great show tonight, but I must say, it is a little sad seeing these threads so bare so close to showtime! This is GUNS N' ROSES guys!! 

Well at this point the setlist is the same, the band sounds pretty much the same every show (killer performances of course, but still) and a big part of the novelty has worn off. I'm sure most of us will be waiting for clips of the show tomorrow, because we have lives outside of the band and staying up so late (due to time differences) for every show is impossible.

Now, if Izzy and/or Adler showed up, or we got a flawless amazing firey perfection of a performance, or a new song was played, or something really interesting happened onstage, the thread would blow up. But as of now, most of the topics have been exhausted and we'd just be looking for something to complain about if we discussed them all again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nonok said:

Well at this point the setlist is the same, the band sounds pretty much the same every show (killer performances of course, but still) and a big part of the novelty has worn off. I'm sure most of us will be waiting for clips of the show tomorrow, because we have lives outside of the band and staying up so late (due to time differences) for every show is impossible.

Now, if Izzy and/or Adler showed up, or we got a flawless amazing firey perfection of a performance, or a new song was played, or something really interesting happened onstage, the thread would blow up. But as of now, most of the topics have been exhausted and we'd just be looking for something to complain about if we discussed them all again.

Fair enough, no argument there. It would be nice if one of those things happened, so that this thread WOULD blow up, you know? I remember when Steven showed up for the first time everyone lost their damn minds. I guess I miss that hoopla. 

5 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Fair enough, no argument there. It would be nice if one of those things happened, so that this thread WOULD blow up, you know? I remember when Steven showed up for the first time everyone lost their damn minds. I guess I miss that hoopla. 

I wish that too Jennifer, but for many people there is a huge time difference, I have stayed up for some shows and it likes 7am for me when the shows start, I have been late to work like 3 times cause of it. 

But well people who are seeing them live would be having the time of their lives. 

33 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I wish that too Jennifer, but for many people there is a huge time difference, I have stayed up for some shows and it likes 7am for me when the shows start, I have been late to work like 3 times cause of it. 

But well people who are seeing them live would be having the time of their lives. 

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from the States so I definitely consider myself very fortunate with the timing of the shows not be at crazy hours for me, and with the election results and the way my country is going on this is a wonderful escape. 

1 hour ago, GNRfanJen said:

I for one am excited for another great show tonight, but I must say, it is a little sad seeing these threads so bare so close to showtime! This is GUNS N' ROSES guys!! 

For me the Chile/Argentina shows were perfect cause it started at 4 to 5 p.m. my time and I was home from work..but Brazil's? Yeah that is 2 my time so I miss some of the show, otherwise I'd do my best to get this thread ready to rock n roll!!!! :headbang:

1 hour ago, GNRfanJen said:

I'm English and stayed up for a lot of shows but also work nights so I can :D but the time difference for Europeans is a killer. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm English and stayed up for a lot of shows but also work nights so I can :D but the time difference for Europeans is a killer. 

Yeah same time zone for me and the USA shows were definitely a killer. The first Steven show I missed it because I fell asleep and the second one it was a huge effort to keep my eyes open...if Susan hadn't showed Steven at the soundcheck I'd probably fell asleep again. But now these shows in Brazil are great so far, just 2 hours ahead, it's a great way to spend the evening.

Still, nothing compares to European AC/DC shows. Just come back from work, sometimes after a really shitty day, open a beer and turn on the periscope. Those were the times :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah same time zone for me and the USA shows were definitely a killer. The first Steven show I missed it because I fell asleep and the second one it was a huge effort to keep my eyes open...if Susan hadn't showed Steven at the soundcheck I'd probably fell asleep again. But now these shows in Brazil are great so far, just 2 hours ahead, it's a great way to spend the evening.

Still, nothing compares to European AC/DC shows. Just come back from work, sometimes after a really shitty day, open a beer and turn on the periscope. Those were the times :P

Yeah, these shows aren't quite so bad, but the others have been either in the middle of the night or worse really early morning, they're the worst, 5am starts = no thanks :lol: The Australian ones are going to be strange. 

Isn't the show starting in 15 minutes?

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Nah, I love AC/DC but I rather stay up until 7 am and see Slash! ^_^

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, these shows aren't quite so bad, but the others have been either in the middle of the night or worse really early morning, they're the worst, 5am starts = no thanks :lol: The Australian ones are going to be strange. 

Oh yeah, here in South America showtime will be around 7-8 am :wow:

• Like 2