All clips/recordings of Sorry from the 2016 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour can be posted here.

Great video, excellent quality.

Absolute shit, godawful song.  Slash's solo is amazing, though.

• Like 1

that solo was literally made for slash, though. i'm sure if they keep playing it, he'll make it totally his own. didn't really like this song up until a few weeks ago because of the weak chorus, but i guess i don't mind it as much anymore.

Guns N' Roses | Sorry | 07.14.2016 Philadelphia, PA (Two cams and remastered audio)
First time Guns N' Roses plays Sorry (with Slash and Duff) .
-------------
Guns N' Roses .  Lincoln Field, Philadelphia
Audio: remastered / two cams by Fernomenoyde
ALL CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL RECORDERS

• Like 2

I hope they keep this song in the set, but the one thing that's always bothered me about the live versions is Axl's studio backing vocals. I kinda 'get' why they used them in 2010-2011, because there's a lot of vocal layering in the song and Axl probably wanted to re-create that atmosphere live, but he should really just seize the opportunity he has with this band and strip the song down a bit, and turn Duff and especially Melissa way the fuck up.

• Like 2

3:09- 3:13 those bends by Slash are just glorious :drool:

Maybe Sluff should rerecord CD afterall

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RONIN said:

3:09- 3:13 those bends by Slash are just glorious :drool:

Maybe Sluff should rerecord CD afterall

that's one reason why i like that some songs off CD are being performed on this tour i had been dying to see how they would sound with Slash. and so far they have been awesome IMO :slash:rock3

• Like 2

Happy to disagree here ?

Some parts sounds great (new Better intro, the opening to CD, its guitar solo), others should be left unchanged (mainly TIL's solo that is so beautiful. IMO Slash can't bring something as beautiful as what already was. Not if he doesn't take time to approach it and write something. The noodling is killing the song for me).

Slash magical solos and bends are the only good things in this garbage song.  Oh, that, and the long "shut up and sing!"

49 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Happy to disagree here ?

Some parts sounds great (new Better intro, the opening to CD, its guitar solo), others should be left unchanged (mainly TIL's solo that is so beautiful. IMO Slash can't bring something as beautiful as what already was. Not if he doesn't take time to approach it and write something. The noodling is killing the song for me).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZ-zzgXpIs

I'll take Slash over any other NuGN'R guitarist, and Slash's solo in TIL is very emotional and melancholy and beautiful (to my ears at least), but I'll go with an unpopular opinion here that as much as I LOVE SLASH, I prefer Robin's TIL solo.

Well nobody's right or wrong here... it's subjective.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Axl Rose is the best

Oh yes, congratulations Axl, you managed to pull off one line in an otherwise subpar performance of a song.

Axl should have had the band pause for a bit longer after "shut up n' sing" instead of having to catch up to the next verse. I guess it's intentional. 

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZ-zzgXpIs

I'll take Slash over any other NuGN'R guitarist, and Slash's solo in TIL is very emotional and melancholy and beautiful (to my ears at least), but I'll go with an unpopular opinion here that as much as I LOVE SLASH, I prefer Robin's TIL solo.

Well nobody's right or wrong here... it's subjective.

Indeed ? Don't get me wrong I like what Slash is doing, but it could be way better if he was actually writing one and improve it night after night.

To me there are certain solos on Chideock that should be left untouched (TIL, TWAT, Sorry in particular) in the same vein as no-one changed NR, Estranged or SCOM.

I'd like to hear Robin play it live with the band though. At least once.

It is beyond surreal seeing Slash performing on this song.

I don't particularly like what he's done to the solo though.