fanfzero

[GUIDE+DOWNLOAD LINKS] Proshot Repository: Best version of every pro shot DVD (1986-2016)

so there's a lot of pro-shots from 1991 to 1993 :o man i want to see all of them lol btw thanks for the info of the leaked of st louis i never heard or read that before, n another thing so if the band gives permission to canter he can post more shows from 1985 n 1986? , PD: i want to see the full pro-shot of the ritz 87 :( 

3 hours ago, GN'R MEX said:

so there's a lot of pro-shots from 1991 to 1993 :o man i want to see all of them lol btw thanks for the info of the leaked of st louis i never heard or read that before, n another thing so if the band gives permission to canter he can post more shows from 1985 n 1986? , PD: i want to see the full pro-shot of the ritz 87 :( 

Yes, all the shows from 1991 to 2016 were recorded, but only Axl has them and yes, if the band gives permission to Canter (very difficult to happen) he would be able to release a lot of shows (I think 1985 shows only have audio recordings)

This is all personal opinion not a definative guide. Where you list best visual, some have extras or different angles. For example Tokyo 92 New Stomper's version is alot better than Geffen due to the camera angles being different and more focused on key player at the time

Edited by ssiscool

9 minutes ago, ssiscool said:

This is all personal opinion not a definative guide

Well, if you want a big guide with every version of every show check noremorse-trading, I've watched almost every dvd from this list and I made it to make it easier. Also, I've justified why I chose those versions

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, zombux said:

I think that Golden Gods 2014 has one more interesting authoring - Facumoreno. it is this one, more complete than the others. at least I think so, I might be wrong. http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f146/guns-n-roses-golden-gods-awards-2014-a-195090.html

The trouble with that one is that it was deleteed soon and nobody seems to have it

16 hours ago, fanfzero said:

The trouble with that one is that it was deleteed soon and nobody seems to have it

Lol I actually did get it from youtube but deleted it  

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

Lol I actually did get it from youtube but deleted it  

Yeah, I've also have the youtube video, but... it's youtube

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Good news, I'm doing a pro shot repository with the best versions, classic era (1986-1993) will be up to MEGA in about 3 hours

thanks

• Like 1

Please please please, reupload this show of Chile 1992, version UNCUT 2 DVD'S, this show is fantastic, fantastic. try downloading, but the link's are expired in Mega :facepalm:

Thanks for the uploads.

Whatever happened to Limulus? He had great taste in music and really enjoyed his forum (if I'm thinking of the right guy, forum was something along the lines of gnrotgm.com or something).