fanfzero

[GUIDE+DOWNLOAD LINKS] Proshot Repository: Best version of every pro shot DVD (1986-2016)

On 7/16/2016 at 6:04 AM, fanfzero said:

Marc Canter (Band's close friend) filmed a lot of shows from the early days (He also provided material for the BBC documentary "The most dangerous band in the world") but he can't release them without band's permission.

i just don't see why they won't. it's a part of rock history that needs to be available!

appreciate this thread but why oh why did I click that bridge school link. All the regret, surely axl's worse performance. I knew what I was in for though...

I tried using the website and the code, but it just says that it won't connect. I'm wondering if it's a problem on my end or if something happened to DC++.

On 30/3/2018 at 3:52 AM, Ninjapie24 said:

I tried using the website and the code, but it just says that it won't connect. I'm wondering if it's a problem on my end or if something happened to DC++.

The admin moved and had troubles with his new home internet (something about ports I think it was) so he couldn't host the hub aanymore

16 hours ago, fanfzero said:

The admin moved and had troubles with his new home internet (something about ports I think it was) so he couldn't host the hub aanymore

That’s unfortunate. But I can still find those versions elsewhere, right?

On 13/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, GNRSLAXLDF12 said:

Anyone have any pro audio of the Vegas 1992 show other than rocket queen on Liver Era?

Nothing, only Yesterdays was broadcasted on tv and released as a B-side on the Yesterdays single. Don't know if Live Era's RQ is from that show. Nightrain and I think Paradise City are from that show. There's also 2 minutes and a half pro video of November Rain and some snipets from the show were used for a Paris 92 tv ad 

• GNFNR 1

Anyone have the Japanese release of Live Era available to download (other than the mp3 of Coma on YT?)