Jump to content
Słash

JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017) Comic-Con Trailer

Recommended Posts

So well here is the trailer, it just seems ok to me, Yeah I will go and watch it, but the Flash doesn't even seems funny, he is trying too hard. Aqua man is looking amazing.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That trailer looked abysmal, to the surprise of no one

 

Edited by Dan H.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss Superman :( (seeing him on the Comic-Con panel was good enough for now though)

Well, let's see: Ben's Bruce is just awesome, classy, charming and a good new take on the character. His Batman is badass and he seems less depressed and angry now. Although I love the cruel and sad version of BvS, they could never keep his story that way.

WW is just awesome. Her theme song is the best hero theme ever. She's cool in the trailer and completely kicks ass in her solo movie trailer. Gal Gadot is wonderful, love her accent and I hope she works hard in the acting. Of course it's just a superhero movie, no high standards or anything. I'll leave the lunatic demands to creepy fanboys.

Aquaman - badass, looks cool and Jason is perfect for the role. Like Gadot, he's not the greatest actor to grace the big screen but he'll probably have to deliver badass oneliners more than convince me he's a complex character. No worries.

Flash - The comic relief the idiots who need jokes asked for. I just hope his jokes do not ruin the movie for me, it's one thing I really hate about Marvel. Just hope they find a good balance, a light-hearted hero won't bother me if he doesn't ruin the scenes with lame jokes.

Cyborg - let's be honest, they needed a black guy there less complex than I don't know... Martian Manhunter or a new Green Lantern, Cyborg it is. Let's see what the boy can bring. If they use his time to take on that "man trying to remain human in this new body" stuff, it's gonna be interesting.

Superman - please have decent amount of screen time, I love Henry's take on the character and Supes is by far my favorite (maybe the only one) hero I like since my childhood.

Looking forward to this movie. Loved MOS and BvS, I like Zack's courage and hope the producers won't interfere too much in this one.

Oh and let me say that again, WW's trailer looks fucking cool!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. This is such damage control. Look how quippy and funny we are now!... They're trying to make it look like Avengers 2.0

Even I'm getting burnt out on these. I won't even go see Suicide Squad. Fuck that. 

I did love Civil War, though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol. This is such damage control. Look how quippy and funny we are now!... They're trying to make it look like Avengers 2.0

Even I'm getting burnt out on these. I won't even go see Suicide Squad. Fuck that. 

I did love Civil War, though

Exactly how I feel at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, maynard said:

Cyborg - let's be honest, they needed a black guy there less complex than I don't know... Martian Manhunter or a new Green Lantern, Cyborg it is. Let's see what the boy can bring.

DC's been pushing him for ages now. He was the standout of the Teen Titans show, was promoted to full time in the JLeague in the comics, and has been in the last bunch of animated league movies. I think they think because he's tech based, he's probably more relevant to this era than a shapeshifting martian, and a guy with a magic colour ring, both relics of the goofy 50's science fiction era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maynard said:

 

Flash - The comic relief the idiots who need jokes asked for. I just hope his jokes do not ruin the movie for me, it's one thing I really hate about Marvel. Just hope they find a good balance, a light-hearted hero won't bother me if he doesn't ruin the scenes with lame jokes.

 

In the trailer he doesn't even seems funny, he can't even act.

If you compare it to quicksilver in the X men movies, those are the highlights of the movie and bring a nice comic relief. 

This guys comic delivery timing sucks, what an irony that he is playing Flash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

is it comedy film?

I think it is in as much as they're trying to be edgy and snarky ala Avengers as someone mentioned earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what's edgy anymore, it's facepalming for sure. I don't think Marvel movies are good either, they just have a terrific business plan. First Thor, or Captain America were crappy and made just enough money, now money is flowing. Even Ant Man was a success.

I'm getting disinterested with the new millennial generation, definitely not my kind. Everyone so soft on ideas, CGI takes care of the rest and people run straight to the theaters like monkeys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem that I have with these kinds of films is that there is no real tension. Thor or Superman attacking a bunch of human mercenary baddies has zero tension given power they possess. Nobody can catch the Flash, either, and Wonder Woman can take on whole armies by herself. Everything is just flashy and shiny and disposable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The film looks awesome. I cant wait to see it. I love the way the trailers like showing Batman "getting the band back together". Kinda like Duff :lol::lol:

Jason Momoa came out in a Guns N' Roses tshirt at the panel, the film comes out in 2017 when Appetite will be having its 30th birthday and Justice League its 50th. 

And also theirs 6 males and one female in each of them, and im starting to read into this too much ha ha ha ha.....

Edited by SlashMartin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlashMartin said:

The film looks awesome. I cant wait to see it. I love the way the trailers like showing Batman "getting the band back together". Kinda like Duff :lol::lol:

Jason Momoa came out in a Guns N' Roses tshirt at the panel, the film comes out in 2017 when Appetite will be having its 30th birthday and Justice League its 50th. 

And also theirs 6 males and one female in each of them, and im starting to read into this too much ha ha ha ha.....

I guess Amber Heard will also be in this movie. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really looking forward to Justice League and Wonder Woman. DC should have started their own extended universe years ago. 

Some of the Marvel films are good, but just as many stink. I was not a fan of Hulk (either of them), Thor 2, or Antman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×