JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017) Comic-Con Trailer

Słash

There's a rumor that DC is going to reboot the comic universe with the Flash movie.

Basically, Barry Allen runs so goddamn fast that he alters the trajectory of the universe and finds himself in an alternate one where Ben Affleck's wide face isn't under the Batman cowl and only Wonder Woman remains.

That might work. Just throw out everything that hasn't blown up skirts and keep two characters. I say they go for it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

There's a rumor that DC is going to reboot the comic universe with the Flash movie.

Basically, Barry Allen runs so goddamn fast that he alters the trajectory of the universe and finds himself in an alternate one where Ben Affleck's wide face isn't under the Batman cowl and only Wonder Woman remains.

That might work. Just throw out everything that hasn't blown up skirts and keep two characters. I say they go for it.

Yeah Id watch that. Id keep some of the other actors too though, like Henry Cavill. I feel like he can still become a good superman if given the right script and the right director to work with.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, appetite4illusions said:

When I think of Steppenwolf, I think of "Magic Carpet Ride."

I like to dream. Right between the sound machine.

Doesn't inspire fear.

I was thinking the same thing too. lol

I actually thought the JL movie was very good. The CGI villain wasn't so great, but getting Superman back was awesome.

I do like Ben as Batman. I think he brings something different to the character. Aquaman was a babe! lol

wonder woman is just amazing. My daughter just loves her. She just inspires little girls all over the world.

I thought the storyline was well written and loved having the JL fight together.

If anyone has not seen this movie yet, after the little credits, you'll see a scene with Superman and The Flash(I thought this kid was so funny) and of course after the closing credits there is a scene from I'm sure an upcoming super hero villain movie too!

I enjoyed it. I prefer Justice League to Suicide Squad.

Barry and Alfred amongst other things were my highlights.

I saw this with a friend of mine who is into DC more than I am so to see his reaction to certain things made me smile.

Bring on Aquaman.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

18 hours ago, J Dog said:

We enjoyed it. Thought it was pretty good. Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg all came off better than I expected. I'd probably check out their solo movies if they made them.

Aquaman movie is done filming and coming out December 2018. The other two are still being written, and there's no garuntee yet as to whether or not either will happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
55 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

2021? Why not just put it out now? Id watch it now in quarantine. Probably not next year

Most of the cgi for this new version (which is apparently four hours long) is still incomplete, and the decision to finally finish it was only made just now (cause of the virus and other projects being stalled, I guess). Therefore, they still need another year to complete it. Snyder says the studio just granted him $20mil to do so.

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Most of the cgi for this new version (which is apparently four hours long) is still incomplete, and the decision to finally finish it was only made just now (cause of the virus and other projects being stalled, I guess). Therefore, they still need another year to complete it. Snyder says the studio just granted him $20mil to do so.

Knowing they need to put all that time and work into this, I am even more shocked they got the go ahead

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, moreblack said:

I hear it could be a 4 part mini series

That’s apparently one of the options being considered, yeah. If it’s successful, then maybe the canceled second film can be done as a “season 2.” This could be an interesting alternate timeline, of sorts.

35 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

That’s apparently one of the options being considered, yeah. If it’s successful, then maybe the canceled second film can be done as a “season 2.” This could be an interesting alternate timeline, of sorts.

I just watched the animated JL Dark Apokolips War. That would be an interesting plotline to follow for a 2nd season, and you wouldn't need the main cast that much for it.

• Like 1

So the Snyder cut is four hours long? 

I guess adding two additional hours might make it slightly less forgettable.

The funny thing is I keep thinking BvS and Justice League are the same movie. It would be hilarious if that’s all the Snyder Cut actually was; BvS + JL. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

It won't live up to the hype and you'll get YouTube trolls hating on it for clicks etc. 

Yeah lol that seems to be the norm in pop culture these days, so i wouldn’t be surprised if you turned out to be right, in this case. I can already see the NotMySnyderCut shit coming from a mile away lol.

Edited by rocknroll41