Axl and Erin .-

Juliette

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

Guys, I'm sorry but Erin has integrity. She won't accept Axl back if he's still doing the same shit he did 25 years ago :rolleyes:

He cheated on her when they were dating, she complained, he said that's the way he is and thought she would accept him like that.

Then he wanted to go back with her when he was still with Stephanie, by sending her lots of presents and stuff.

I doubt any woman can accept something like that.. You can't have a healthy relationship if your husband/boyfriend/partner is promiscous like that.

Fuck that shit.

After what she said about him in court, I think that his promiscuity would be the least of her worries.  I would prefer a man who cheated, to one who beat me if I had to choose.

Edited by Rock Hopper
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

After what she said about him in court, I think that his promiscuity would be the least of her worries.  I would prefer a man who cheated, to one who beat me if I had to choose.

We all assume that he's stopped doing that since we haven't heard from new cases in the past 20 plus years. I know not hearing about it in the news doesn't prove anything, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that he's done some changes in his life for good.

I want to believe that's not an issue in his life anymore. I don't know.

As for Erin, she's talked about forgiving him and being in peace with all that happened in the past. I think she only wants to have a cordial nice friendship with him.

Maybe I read past interviews and whatnot wrong...but I heard that Axl sent the gifts to Erin before he met Stephanie and once he met her he was gaga for her and no one else. Even though Stephanie denied it I believe Axl said they were engaged at one point. But like I said I would have to reread everything to clarify....was long ago I read all this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Maybe I read past interviews and whatnot wrong...but I heard that Axl sent the gifts to Erin before he met Stephanie and once he met her he was gaga for her and no one else. Even though Stephanie denied it I believe Axl said they were engaged at one point. But like I said I would have to reread everything to clarify....was long ago I read all this.

"After the breakup (the marriage was annulled in January 1991), Rose continued to try to contact Everly for more than a year, she says, sending her flowers, letters and even caged birds."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20103471,00.html

He met Stephanie around mid 1991. She was contacted to work in the "Don't Cry" video.

On August 1, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Padme said:

Well she was in N.Y. the day of Slash birthday. She was with him and Meegan but nobody knows if she also spent time with Axl

How do you know Erin was in New York?

1 minute ago, Lio said:

No, apparently not, which caused a lot of grief and speculation among posters, obviously.

OOH... it was the perfect moment for them! Axl usually hides somewhere when there's a party and the GNR members are attending, doesn't he?:confused:

On 2/8/2016 at 0:39 PM, killuridols said:

We all assume that he's stopped doing that since we haven't heard from new cases in the past 20 plus years.

As for Erin, she's talked about forgiving him and being in peace with all that happened in the past. I think she only wants to have a cordial nice friendship with him.

I have no doubt about that, he is way more relax and mature in these period (fortunately).

Erin seems very close to Axl lately, and being friends (at least), the Instagram message defending him is a HUGE proof.

esperly_This was brought to my attention I could say a lot about this but I'll just say it's unnecessary and cruel . One day will tell my truth.#likemotherlikeson take it down apologize . At least be original . Your mother must be so proud . Sorry this just hit me as wrong . Kinda like her subpoena . Let others live in peace

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

IMHO Axl seems to have made a huge effort to work through his DV issues from the past. And it does seem that Erin's found some closure/forgiveness. However, that doesn't mean they will get back together. Maybe they'll be friends again. Maybe they won't be. Some people out there *are* friends with their exes even though they have no desire to ever be in a relationship with them again - perhaps that will be the case for E&A.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stella said:

IMHO Axl seems to have made a huge effort to work through his DV issues from the past. And it does seem that Erin's found some closure/forgiveness. However, that doesn't mean they will get back together. Maybe they'll be friends again. Maybe they won't be. Some people out there *are* friends with their exes even though they have no desire to ever be in a relationship with them again - perhaps that will be the case for E&A.

Axl definitely seems to have recovered.

Maybe you are right. However I really tought that they could rebuild their relationship as a couple for the several messages from Erin (about the love for Axl) on Instagram and for her attendance at his concerts.

I don´t know , I had that impression  ( that Erin is still interested in Axl) but I don´t have the same impression about Axl. I think he is not in the same frequency.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Juliette said:

I don´t know , I had that impression  ( that Erin is still interested in Axl) but I don´t have the same impression about Axl. I think he is not in the same frequency.

He's not in the same frequency with anyone then.

It's not about Erin. He doesn't talk about ANY woman at all.

Although he did dedicate an ACDC song to Erin earlier this year.

That's all we got from him.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2016 at 9:15 PM, marlingrl03 said:

the part about Axl saying they were engaged and Stephanie denying it is true according to several interviews and articles i've read.

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

the part about Axl saying they were engaged and Stephanie denying it is true according to several interviews and articles i've read.

Yeah I totally believe it to be true and think she denied it cause of the whole court thing and what not..just trying to save face. Her own. She does not seem to be the most truthful person.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I totally believe it to be true and think she denied it cause of the whole court thing and what not..just trying to save face. Her own. She does not seem to be the most truthful person.

He gave Stephanie a 800K engagement ring that she kept. Axl tried to get it back but it wasn't returned.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, killuridols said:

He's not in the same frequency with anyone then.

It's not about Erin. He doesn't talk about ANY woman at all.

Although he did dedicate an ACDC song to Erin earlier this year.

That's all we got from him.

First sentence: sad but true :wacko:. He seems to have no interest in having a committed relationship.

He´s  probably gonna die alone, without kids.

Did he dedicate an AC-DC song to Erin? :o When and which song?

People,

He wrote Estranged in 1991.

Last time we were privy to his genius we were listening to things about 'Chinese stew' and kicking Slash up the ass - ''like I said that I would'' (just to confirm it).

W. Axl Rose did not morph into Dylan, within the interim. He didn't even morph into Herman's Hermits.

He is not that good.

14 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Did he dedicate an AC-DC song to Erin? :o When and which song?

Denmark, June 12, 2016

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

People,

He wrote Estranged in 1991.

Last time we were privy to his genius we were listening to things about 'Chinese stew' and kicking Slash up the ass - ''like I said that I would'' (just to confirm it).

W. Axl Rose did not morph into Dylan, within the interim. He didn't even morph into Herman's Hermits.

He is not that good.

lol what does that have to do with this topic :confused:

• Like 1