Axl and Erin .-

Juliette

On 26/8/2016 at 9:27 PM, DieselDaisy said:

People,

He wrote Estranged in 1991.

Last time we were privy to his genius we were listening to things about 'Chinese stew' and kicking Slash up the ass - ''like I said that I would'' (just to confirm it).

W. Axl Rose did not morph into Dylan, within the interim. He didn't even morph into Herman's Hermits.

He is not that good.

I don´t get it :question: What are you talking about?

Terrible lyrics? Estranged? it´s probably one of  the best songs  written by Axl. 

Are you crazy buddy? :shocked::crazy:

Dont´t touch this amazing song , please.

wrong topic though..;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Juliette said:

I don´t get it :question: What are you talking about?

Terrible lyrics? Estranged? it´s probably one of  the best songs  written by Axl. 

Are you crazy buddy? :shocked::crazy:

Dont´t touch this amazing song , please.

wrong topic though..;)

He didn't mean Estranged.

He meant the rubbish lyrics in his Chinese Democracy songs. He isn't wrong either, they were the main let down for me on that album. Just terrible. TIL being the worst. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He didn't mean Estranged.

He meant the rubbish lyrics in his Chinese Democracy songs. He isn't wrong either, they were the main let down for me on that album. Just terrible. TIL being the worst. 

ahhh ok ok:hahafyou:. Well you know my opinion, I really like the chinese democracy songs (and most people out there, specially on youtube too) . I found TIL a really great song (don´t kill me:lol:), and absolutely love Fincks solo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 1:07 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Back! BACK! *cracks whip* Back to the women's thread with you!

:lol:

yes please God, i am so sick of this crap ;)

there is something really wrong with people so obsessed with two people who were in one of the most toxic relationships ever that they prattle on and on ad nauseum about what a fairy book romance they had...get real! and who stalk people in this forum because they dare speak the truth. smh...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

there is something really wrong with people so obsessed with two people who were in one of the most toxic relationships ever that they prattle on and on ad nauseum about what a fairy book romance they had...get real! a

amen

• Like 1

On 14.9.2016 at 2:47 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

there is something really wrong with people so obsessed with two people who were in one of the most toxic relationships ever that they prattle on and on ad nauseum about what a fairy book romance they had...get real! and who stalk people in this forum because they dare speak the truth. smh...

On 14.9.2016 at 10:15 AM, Italian girl said:

amen

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

In all my time on this forum I have NEVER seen anyone call Erin and Axl's relationship a "fairy book romance". You're seeing things if you think that. Everyone knows they had a completely fucked up, abusive relationship (and personally I think Axl doesn't deserve her anyway after all he did to her).

The reason why people take offense at your posts and are annoyed by you is a completely different one: It's because you state your opinions as facts. And I'm sorry to inform you, but your opinions are so far removed from being facts, it's not even funny. And then you have to gall to claim what you're saying is "the truth".

You know what the truth is? You and one or two other... posters.... are spreading lies and slander about a woman you've never even met. Has it never occured to you that there are maybe some people on this forum who might actually know a thing or two about this issue? Who, unlike you, might know some real facts? Let that sink in for a bit and maybe think about what you're saying before you or anyone else start accusing someone of attacking people with knifes or being potential murdereres again.

Also I highly doubt anyone cares enough to stalk you.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Frey said:

In all my time on this forum I have NEVER seen anyone call Erin and Axl's relationship a "fairy book romance". You're seeing things if you think that. Everyone knows they had a completely fucked up, abusive relationship (and personally I think Axl doesn't deserve her anyway after all he did to her).

Yes, no one ever described the relationship like that. Not that I recall, though.

What I'm gonna disagree with you is that the relationship was a hell since the very beginning. They very much loved each other. A guy doesn't write those lyrics and so many songs for a woman he doesn't love or cares about.

Unfortunately, his emotional problems destroyed the love and everything else. No couple can survive that and I know what I'm talking about.

8 hours ago, Frey said:

The reason why people take offense at your posts and are annoyed by you is a completely different one: It's because you state your opinions as facts. And I'm sorry to inform you, but your opinions are so far removed from being facts, it's not even funny. And then you have to gall to claim what you're saying is "the truth".

You know what the truth is? You and one or two other... posters.... are spreading lies and slander about a woman you've never even met. Has it never occured to you that there are maybe some people on this forum who might actually know a thing or two about this issue? Who, unlike you, might know some real facts? Let that sink in for a bit and maybe think about what you're saying before you or anyone else start accusing someone of attacking people with knifes or being potential murdereres again.

Also I highly doubt anyone cares enough to stalk you.

I'm sorry, but this is borderline bullying. And just because you are in the know about something, doesn't mean that other people are aware of this..you have only in the last couple of posts mentioned you "used to talk to someone who used to talk to erin"  etc. So do you understand that you are not on a level playing field, if the rest of us (the majority) are all giving our ideas and opinions and speculating about things, and you, perhaps knowing the truth about something, instead of just saying, "well I don't agree with that" you pounce on someone for not looking at things the way you do? How is that fair. And accuse someone of slander?? That is not cool. And for the record, I do believe it was pinkrose who said that about the knife. And before you accuse me of taking sides or whatnot, I have also defended killuridols many times across this board..bullying is bullying and it is not cool in any shape or form to anyone, and if I see what looks like someone being ganged up on, I will be damn sure to say something about it. And I'm afraid that I am seeing it right now.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm sorry, but this is borderline bullying. And just because you are in the know about something, doesn't mean that other people are aware of this..you have only in the last couple of posts mentioned you "used to talk to someone who used to talk to erin"  etc. So do you understand that you are not on a level playing field, if the rest of us (the majority) are all giving our ideas and opinions and speculating about things, and you, perhaps knowing the truth about something, instead of just saying, "well I don't agree with that" you pounce on someone for not looking at things the way you do? How is that fair. And accuse someone of slander?? That is not cool. And for the record, I do believe it was pinkrose who said that about the knife. And before you accuse me of taking sides or whatnot, I have also defended killuridols many times across this board..bullying is bullying and it is not cool in any shape or form to anyone, and if I see what looks like someone being ganged up on, I will be damn sure to say something about it. And I'm afraid that I am seeing it right now.

lol Whiskey Rose, I don't know.... maybe Frey did go a bit out of his ways because he's probably more emotionally invested on this thing than some of you but if we're gonna talk about bullying in this forum... let's don't get started. :rolleyes:

Like I said on the W'sT before, there are ways and ways to state your opinion. Many people try to pass their opinions as facts and others disguise their judgements as opinions, then act all innocent about it.

I get attacked here on a daily basis. Does anyone help me? No. Only a few seem to see what I can see.

Ganging up on someone is something a lot of people do here, from this side and from their side. No one is innocent on what's going on.

Also, the person you are defending, has been spreading lies about some of us, via PM.  Saying that we "stalk" them on the forum. :facepalm:

I think it will better if we all drop this Erin/Axl subject because it clearly generates a really bad vibe among all of us and it has started ruining the good threads. :thumbsdown:

15 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Many, many times I have seen posters swooning over Axl'n'Erin. When AxlsFavoriteRose used the phrase "fairy book romance", this is what she was referring to, not necessarily a direct quote. #ReadingComprehension

Not once have I ever taken offense by her posts or been annoyed by her, she has one of the most positive attitudes on here so maybe YOU shouldn't present your opinion as facts and bring your negativity to this place you fucking hypocritical internet worm. Be a man for fuck's sake.

You don't know Erin and you don't know facts and you don't know shit, in fact, you sound delusional so get real, bully.

Let all that sink in for a bit.

Did you even read what I was replying to?

Reminder:

So she's saying there must be something "really wrong" with people who dare to talk about something she's not interested in, she accuses people of stalking her (wtf?), she once again claims she somehow knows the truth and ends her post with "so much hate". If you're gonna write something like that, you don't need to be surprised when someone replies in the same manner, like I did. Really doesn't sound like a very "positive attitude" to me and I've seen her demonstrate her less than positive attitude multiple times in other places as well (how does constantly talking shit about the women's thread at every opportunity for example constitute a positive attitude?). And I've always held my tongue and never said anything, so excuse me for replying to her in kind for once.

Also how is claiming someone is a crazy violent bitch who stabbed her husband and who's probably gonna kill other people too not slander? I don't really care if it was her or the other one who said that, she still agreed and claimed it was "the truth". And it's pretty funny of you to accuse others of bullying when nothing I wrote was even close to being as harsh as what Oldest Goat here wrote for example. "...you fucking hypocritical internet worm. Be a man for fuck's sake. You don't know Erin and you don't know facts and you don't know shit, in fact, you sound delusional so get real, bully." Really?

And I never claimed I knew Erin personally anywhere, nor did I claim what she said was a direct quote. I know what she meant and I still objected. #ReadingComprehension