07/31/16 - New Orleans Mercedes Benz Superdome

downzy

Local Promotion for this show has been piss poor!! Live Nation NOLA isn't doing a damn thing to push the show. It truly sucks more ppl aren't on board, esp since this is the biggest ROCK show this city has seen in quite some time. 

My friends and I are doing our part, we have 18 ppl in our group.  

1 minute ago, kls5150 said:

Local Promotion for this show has been piss poor!! Live Nation NOLA isn't doing a damn thing to push the show. It truly sucks more ppl aren't on board, esp since this is the biggest ROCK show this city has seen in quite some time. 

My friends and I are doing our part, we have 18 ppl in our group.  

i got about 6 people in my group! first GNR show on the gulf coast in 24 years motherfuckers!!!!

• Like 1

Though it's not the same genre of music, Garth brooks is playing 2 shows in Shreveport Saturday night which I think has affected the market for Sunday in New Orleans. And, I have friends from my hometown that are skipping New Orleans for Dallas. Even with it being in the middle of the week. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That was me that replied back saying I was FIRED UP for #GunsNNola (haha) (@kari5150) 

Can't get to the Dome till tomorrow, but thinking they will park the Mega Merch Bus near Championship Square, unless you think they will get that puppy up top?

Hoping to get a sneak peak b/f heading to the Tailgate tomorrow!

Can't believe its FINALLY HERE!!! 

Just now, kls5150 said:

That was me that replied back saying I was FIRED UP for #GunsNNola (haha) (@kari5150) 

Can't get to the Dome till tomorrow, but thinking they will park the Mega Merch Bus near Championship Square, unless you think they will get that puppy up top?

Hoping to get a sneak peak b/f heading to the Tailgate tomorrow!

Can't believe its FINALLY HERE!!! 

Thats awesome! Do you think Frank is gunna hit up a record store like he has been on this tour? Peaches, Mushroom, Music Factory? I feel like they will all be on Bourbon at some point

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Thats awesome! Do you think Frank is gunna hit up a record store like he has been on this tour? Peaches, Mushroom, Music Factory? I feel like they will all be on Bourbon at some point

I hate that they moved Peaches to Uptown, but I would think def LA Music Factory in marigny. They even have the cool Euclid (sp?) In Bywater I believe. 

I bet Bourbon is doubtful unless they are at Dinner. Maybe Irvin Mayfields in the Sonesta. My bet would be Carousel Bar at The Moteleone, maybe Roosevelt Hotel.  No telling, this city is hidden with Gems