Your view (section) at a 2016 show experience

All those who have been to a GNR show in 2016, what was your section and how did you like the view? And at what stadium was it (to look up a seating chart)

Pictures would help

To help those considering on upgrading their tickets (like me)

(example: F21/floor seating furthest away from the stage. Or the section to very left of the stage where youre at almost an extreme angle)

Edited by Mendez

I sat right beside house left FOH mixer about 8 rows in front of the VIP risers. Sound was the best it could be for the venue (rogers centre in toronto) view was decent, could see Frank, Melissa and Dizzy and Axl when he was up on the monitors, but the screens are huge and clear. I was having a blast though and couldn't give a shit about the view, best concert of my life.

RogersCentre_GunsNRoses_2016-07-16_2016-

B3!

Edited by Cory Trevor

Section 126 1st row at Metlife.  I had a great view of the Heineken stands and the drunk fucktards not watching the show.  The seats weren't bad but I kinda wished I paid the extra 25$ to get on the floor.

a3la28.jpg

ny11233_coldplay_nobstage_2016.gif?sfvrs

Edited by spliff

Philadelphia pit Right, about 4 people from the cat walk and one person in front of me at the rail, but still standing on the barricade.

Orlando pit Left right in the corner all the way to the right. I was standing on the baricade, technically had one person in front of me but since I was on the corner it didn't seem like it. 

Do what it takes to be in the pit. 

Phillyimage.png

Orlando 

image.jpeg

Edited by Ecocide

I bought $33 nose bleed tickets at the stadium box office the day of the concert. We got bumped down to the extreme Duff side halfway up the lower bowl of the stadium. If I would have stayed in the nose bleeds it would have been in front of the stage. It was a win win situation either way for me. Great concert in Nashville. 

Screenshot_2016-07-10-22-09-43.png

In Vegas, I was in the nosebleeds. I just wanted to be in the building and my view was great so it was fine.

For the 2 stadium shows I was in the pit on Slashs side. If you can swing it, its worth the cash imo. Best experiences ever.

Vegas section 206 

MetLife section 335

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegIt really was a great view for both shows especially considering the price of the tickets just a section lower than me. The pictures don't do it justice but I could see the band just fine

Edited by KiernanProud