Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

41 minutes ago, Roncore said:

That's a really bad translation lol  "in the background and focused on her lonely work".  I'm amazed she deciphered that one.

Also what a reply..Myles IS a band guy. I guess ask another one? How about Todd..who already told Mitch Lafon SMKC is going in the studio. Pretty straightfoward what's going on IMO.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why is SMKC being so cryptic? Maybe Slash learned a trade from Axl over the past two years how to run a band

That's not a step forward, that's a step back.

I think he'll tell us some news about his off-time like plans he has with the Conspirators in the following 5 months if he's on Six Sence. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Nah, they wont release anything.

The "Big 3" are obviously into making money.. I'd be happy if they just released some good old footage from the old days... Some great show from 87, 88, 91 or 93... If they do 93 they can be as greedy as they want to be too.. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The "Big 3" are obviously into making money.. I'd be happy if they just released some good old footage from the old days... Some great show from 87, 88, 91 or 93... If they do 93 they can be as greedy as they want to be too.. 

I agree.

A Kissology type boxset would be really cool.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I agree.

A Kissology type boxset would be really cool.

I actually had that box set in mind when I made that post. Say what you want about KISS but that Kissology boxset was amazing for fans.  What was it? Like 9 DVD's packed full of complete live shows from every tour, promotional videos, TV appearances and everything in between.

We have nothing from the classic Guns era besides the Tokyo shows and Axl's outfits make that kind of tough to watch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I actually had that box set in mind when I made that post. Say what you want about KISS but that Kissology boxset was amazing for fans.  What was it? Like 9 DVD's packed full of complete live shows from every tour, promotional videos, TV appearances and everything in between.

We have nothing from the classic Guns era besides the Tokyo shows and Axl's outfits make that kind of tough to watch. 

Yup, I'm a pretty big KISS fan and those boxsets were amazing.

Full shows from every tour, interviews and rare fan filmed clips.

• Like 1

I’ve been gone for awhile, has there been ANY update on new songs/album? Other than random theories we put together. I just ask because I dug out CD the other day and listened all the way through and I started wanting some new music, I haven’t been on here for several months and thought maybe I’d missed something but after an hour of lurking around it appears that it’s much of the same.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ronartest2004 said:

I’ve been gone for awhile, has there been ANY update on new songs/album? Other than random theories we put together. I just ask because I dug out CD the other day and listened all the way through and I started wanting some new music, I haven’t been on here for several months and thought maybe I’d missed something but after an hour of lurking around it appears that it’s much of the same.

Nop and dont get your hopes up. 

• Like 1