Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

i wasn’t aware Axl did this. I’m sure there’s a lot of good he’s done on his own goodwill than we will ever know 

He different many movie and music stars is demagogue 0 ,you realize that Axl visit was at the end of GNR tour , he  don't used this visit to promote.his tour.  Good for Axl.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

i wasn’t aware Axl did this. I’m sure there’s a lot of good he’s done on his own goodwill than we will ever know 

I think I remember that event. similarly to this, they did the two Bridge School Benefit shows in 2012. extremely bad performances, but a good thing to do.

Image result for axl cancer ward

Axl spent time speaking with each of the patients individually asking about their diagnosis and treatment, and what they enjoyed doing when they were not in hospital. Speaking with patients after Axl’s visit, I got a real sense of just how excited they were to have met him and how much it lifted their spirits.’

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image result for axl cancer ward

Axl spent time speaking with each of the patients individually asking about their diagnosis and treatment, and what they enjoyed doing when they were not in hospital. Speaking with patients after Axl’s visit, I got a real sense of just how excited they were to have met him and how much it lifted their spirits.’

I just hope these kids had survive💙

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

It came up in someone's tweet for whatever reason....but it was kinda good because some people didn't even know he did that.

I always like learning new things about people despite when it occurred. :)

Ok, but its really old news...

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

It came up in someone's tweet for whatever reason....but it was kinda good because some people didn't even know he did that.

I always like learning new things about people despite when it occurred. :)

Yes, sure for same we talk many things that happened 30,20,10 years ago about GNR ,shows and many thing more 👍🌝

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

And they still can't use a fucking photo without that bloody 'stache.

they could, but they would end up sued. or at least, somebody would try, sending C&D letters (this time not fake ones), etc. 

but Streisand effect always works :)

https://www.digitalrev.com/article/axl-rose-tries-to-kill-meme-internet-reacts-as-expected