Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

I just saw that.  Ive always tought that dexter account is the alternativa one of the redhead.

I dont know u guys. I was expecting a fast response from any of the big 3,,  but now im really afraid that this might become in some kind of "war" 

Better to just ignore it and let it settle down. If Guns N' Roses responds, it will only make the news much bigger than what it already is.

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Dexter Rose just retweeted something that includes the words "you're a rat faced cunt" and  "kiss my ass dickhead". So there's that. 

This will probably get deleted, but myself and some others here believe this to be Axl's alternate account. Take it for what you will...

Number 1 :D

11 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

I just saw that.  Ive always tought that dexter account is the alternativa one of the redhead.

I dont know u guys. I was expecting a fast response from any of the big 3,,  but now im really afraid that this might become in some kind of "war" 

I doubt it. Izzy may be insufferable, but Axl, Slash and Duff love him. He's on good terms with all of them (or at least has been ever since the break up). He's Axl's childhood best friend, Slash's heroin/guitar buddy and him and Duff practically adore each other. This may have created some sort of raft between them, but I don't think all the bridges are burned yet.

• Like 4

On September 9, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Dexter Rose just retweeted something that includes the words "you're a rat faced cunt" and  "kiss my ass dickhead". So there's that. 

This will probably get deleted, but myself and some others here believe this to be Axl's alternate account. Take it for what you will...

If it IS Axl's alternate account, who is he referring to here? Izzy?? 

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, it was something he retweeted from another guy who was actually talking about God knows who.

But if it is Axl, from the timing of it, you could draw the conclusion it could be a shot at Izzy.

Whatever it was has since been deleted.

Gonna go check out this Duff interview if it's available yet.

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:33 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've read that account before, but it doesn't seem like it's him to me.