Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Whatever you guys do, do not search Axl Rose on Twitter. People are roasting him all over the place over a bad pic from 2016 and they’re getting crazy numbers. I kinda feel bad because Axl has looked okay and definitely better in the last few years than 2011-14.

This is the thing with Twitter. You can freely humiliate a straight white male over his appearance while calling a cartoonist racist and sexist for satirising Serena Williams throwing a tantrum.

8 hours ago, AFGnR said:

Axl pics from 95:

Had only seen the one before.

He seems to have lost weight in the face, and definetly doesnt look like the axl from say 93. If this was 95, probability that slash was touring in support of snakepit while  the rest of the band was falling apart. In another 6 months to a year slash would be walking out.

22 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Whatever you guys do, do not search Axl Rose on Twitter. People are roasting him all over the place over a bad pic from 2016 and they’re getting crazy numbers. I kinda feel bad because Axl has looked okay and definitely better in the last few years than 2011-14.

New tour name.

Axl gets more pussy in one night than they'll ever get in a lifetime... Tour

On 15/08/2018 at 9:26 PM, DieselDaisy said:

She has a look that says, ''I'm only with this lecherous old man for his money and will put on a sufficiently haughty demeanour to emphasise this set of affairs to all and sundry''

Nah, thats just the effects of anorexsia nervosa over a prolonged period of time.  That look thats a cross between 'i am dead inside' and 'I would kill an infant for a Big Mac and fries'.

• 2 weeks later...