Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Slash France also tweeted this a few weeks ago. They usually post reliable stuff :)

Interesting. I wonder what their source was, and if it's any different than that of the pinball folks' or if everyone is ready to spend their $ based on that interview where he mentions working on a pinball machine and it turned out to be that online thing.

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Would be cool if it happens. I've only played the original a couple of times, but I'd love to play a new modern machine. 

I've got a restored original in my basement, and I'd be first in line at JJP to pick up the new one!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Interesting. I wonder what their source was, and if it's any different than that of the pinball folks' or if everyone is ready to spend their $ based on that interview where he mentions working on a pinball machine and it turned out to be that online thing.

I've got a restored original in my basement, and I'd be first in line at JJP to pick up the new one!

You should get a pinsound board for it.  Then you could make a custom soundtrack for it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of that bloody creed videoclip with all the shitty special effects

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Does anyone recall 1990s low-budget CGI, Spawn the Movie and Blade 2? Guns's tv screen stuff is exactly that haha. 

I loved blade 2. Awesome movie