RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wow, what a random and cool use of the Better lyrics. 

I wondered what this had to do with GnR :facepalm: I'm a bad fan :lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2018 at 6:27 PM, janrichmond said:

I wondered what this had to do with GnR :facepalm: I'm a bad fan :lol:

Or a GnR fan with good taste ;) I wouldn't have known either.  I just don't get how some people like that song.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Ironic Adler shirt

How the fuck does he look better than Slash and Axl!! (slurred stroke speech aside) 

Man, him wearing that shirt really cracks me up...

Also he looks happy and content. Great to see he's still getting endorsed! 

• Like 2

Guess this counts as social media. Direct message in Instagram from someone (not me) to Jersey Jack Pinball.

By way of explanation: a "popular" rumor on the pinball forums has Jersey Jack releasing a new GNR machine as their seventh machine, in 2020 (they just released Pirates of the Caribbean, their fourth machine.)

Doesn't say yes... doesn't say no.

Take it for what it is.

jjp_gnr.jpg

Edited by Blackjacker

26 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Guess this counts as social media. Direct message in Instagram from someone (not me) to Jersey Jack Pinball.

By way of explanation: a "popular" rumor on the pinball forums has Jersey Jack releasing a new GNR machine as their seventh machine, in 2020 (they just released Pirates of the Caribbean, their fourth machine.)

Doesn't say yes... doesn't say no.

Take it for what it is.

jjp_gnr.jpg

Would be cool if it happens. I've only played the original a couple of times, but I'd love to play a new modern machine. 

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Would be cool if it happens. I've only played the original a couple of times, but I'd love to play a new modern machine. 

Slash France also tweeted this a few weeks ago. They usually post reliable stuff :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Slash France also tweeted this a few weeks ago. They usually post reliable stuff :)

Interesting. I wonder what their source was, and if it's any different than that of the pinball folks' or if everyone is ready to spend their $ based on that interview where he mentions working on a pinball machine and it turned out to be that online thing.

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've got a restored original in my basement, and I'd be first in line at JJP to pick up the new one!

25 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Interesting. I wonder what their source was, and if it's any different than that of the pinball folks' or if everyone is ready to spend their $ based on that interview where he mentions working on a pinball machine and it turned out to be that online thing.

I've got a restored original in my basement, and I'd be first in line at JJP to pick up the new one!

You should get a pinsound board for it.  Then you could make a custom soundtrack for it :P

9 minutes ago, shepP said:

You should get a pinsound board for it.  Then you could make a custom soundtrack for it :P

LOL. Hey, my divorce went final a couple of weeks ago, so... progress? :) It’s getting there, man.

• Thanks 1

That's great, Axl. It would be even greater if we could read it <_< I hope someone posts a clearer version, or someone with better eyes than me transcribes it.