Jump to content
RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thank you. 

Why always in some obscure magazine? 

Because they don't take his words out of context lol

love his "myself and slash are total petrol heads" :heart::wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone recall 1990s low-budget CGI, Spawn the Movie and Blade 2? Guns's tv screen stuff is exactly that haha. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of that bloody creed videoclip with all the shitty special effects

 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Does anyone recall 1990s low-budget CGI, Spawn the Movie and Blade 2? Guns's tv screen stuff is exactly that haha. 

 

I loved blade 2. Awesome movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wasted said:

We need new merch. 

Coming in 2019.....

JOIN THE GNRMY TODAY BY PURCHASING THIS REPLICA GNR TANK FOR JUST 2999.99

batteries not included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Coming in 2019.....

JOIN THE GNRMY TODAY BY PURCHASING THIS REPLICA GNR TANK FOR JUST 2999.99

batteries not included

I’ve just been stenciling all Axl’s anti-Trump tweets on to wife beaters. I’m going to sell them outside the subway station. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What did Doug have to do with the success of AfD though? :question:

He’s just his greedy old self? :shrugs::facepalm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Are we all gonna ignore the "hired a Satan specialist to cast spells on Axl and myself" line? :wacko:

Hahaha! I’d love to explore that as well. Allegedly Izzy came with Niven on that voodoo journey to New Orleans. Or maybe I’m mixing up two stories. Whatever it was, it was Douggie who told the stories so we better take everything very seriously. 

Gotta love the idea of Black Magic Izzy tho :izzy: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hahaha! I’d love to explore that as well. Allegedly Izzy came with Niven on that voodoo journey to New Orleans. Or maybe I’m mixing up two stories. Whatever it was, it was Douggie who told the stories so we better take everything very seriously. 

Gotta love the idea of Black Magic Izzy tho :izzy: :lol:

Hm, didn't Niven himself say stuff like that? I mean about being possessed or supernatural things or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lio said:

Hm, didn't Niven himself say stuff like that? I mean about being possessed or supernatural things or something?

I’m sure it was Niven who said Izzy was the one who got him into black magic. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m sure it was Niven who said Izzy was the one who got him into black magic. 

Alright. So I did mix up two stories. Niven telling his stories isn’t any less to be taken serious, of course.

Even though, the suspicions rise now, Stradlin! What’s he and Satan up to? :devilshades:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Are we all gonna ignore the "hired a Satan specialist to cast spells on Axl and myself" line? :wacko:

Was that taking yoda on the road during the illusions tour?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×