RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is awesome!
We need more photos and info from this unclear GNR era!
Is impressive how Josh was forgotten. Although he is a drummer he simply wrote the title track of the last GNR album.

cool pic. Josh said he didn't remember exactly how many tunes he wrote for Axl. I think he said 4 or 5 including the title track and that there were all on the AAA list. Not only an exceptional drummer but also wrote tunes or at least came up with the initial ideas for songs Axl actually liked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Get Josh as a GNR drummer... NOW!

you'd first need to ask Frank

13 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Get Josh as a GNR drummer... NOW!

I'm really curious on how GN'R would sound with him in this current line-up. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, Rovim said:

cool pic. Josh said he didn't remember exactly how many tunes he wrote for Axl. I think he said 4 or 5 including the title track and that there were all on the AAA list. Not only an exceptional drummer but also wrote tunes or at least came up with the initial ideas for songs Axl actually liked.

Josh has drum arrangement credits for Chinese, The Blues, TWAT, Riad, and Prostitute.

Edited by GNR 1991

2 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Josh has drum arrangement credits for Chinese, The Blues, TWAT, Riad, and Prostitute.

he was talking about unreleased tunes as well. listen to the interview again.

13 hours ago, Rovim said:

"balloon art by Robin Finck". Naturally.

As you do... 

• GNFNR 1

On 31.12.2018 at 3:20 PM, WAR™ said:

There was opposition regarding a performance and having the current line-up perform, which to me was just ridiculous because Tommy Stinson has been in the band for like sixteen years. And Richard Fortus has been in the band for twelve years. Basically, most of those guys have been a member of Guns N Roses longer than the guys who were there. So that didn’t make any sense to me. I didn’t understand who was behind that or why that had to be like that.

Oh Dizzy...:facepalm:

What a stupid statement 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ratam said:

How tall is Slash son!! In little time he full-grown.

Not his son- his name is Chris (the guy in the pic)....but he does look like his son!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Not his son- his name is Chris (the guy in the pic)....but he does look like his son!

How incredible! I confused Slash son :o i guess he is fan, i feel ridicoulous now :D

• Haha 1

Slash in a Halloween shirt reminds me of when Axl gifted a Michael Myers mask to Buckethead. (was that too nerdy and trivial to even post?:lol:)

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

How incredible! I confused Slash son :o i guess he is fan, i feel ridicoulous now :D

Awww, no it is ok! Anyways this is what Chris wrote....

chrisweeet

Hard to keep my cool... had an amazing night, @slash and @officialmyleskennedy rocked it hard🔥 we talked alot about venomous snakes and king cobras, our lives and like 2 random guys and a security guard recognized me and @vipera_fangs ❤️ amazing start to 2019 man... what can top this 🤣🔥

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Awww, no it is ok! Anyways this is what Chris wrote....

chrisweeet

Hard to keep my cool... had an amazing night, @slash and @officialmyleskennedy rocked it hard🔥 we talked alot about venomous snakes and king cobras, our lives and like 2 random guys and a security guard recognized me and @vipera_fangs ❤️ amazing start to 2019 man... what can top this 🤣🔥

Thanks , very interesant , look's he is great Slash fan, realize me that my confusion with this fan is he have very similar hairstyle that Slash son, look's this hairstyle is fashion between young kids.:)

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:33 PM, soon said:

Slash in a Halloween shirt reminds me of when Axl gifted a Michael Myers mask to Buckethead. (was that too nerdy and trivial to even post?:lol:)

Not at all, lol.  Evidently Izzy's mom once sent Axl a T shirt for Christmas that said "Here Comes Treble".😄

• Haha 1

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

GUNS!! N!! ROSES!!
Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting @officialduffmckagan from @gunsnroses (Thank you for being so kind Duff) 🤘🏽
And to think that I never imagined meeting ANY of these people when I was a kid watching them on @mtv 😳
auggiedelrey

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

GUNS!! N!! ROSES!!
Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting @officialduffmckagan from @gunsnroses (Thank you for being so kind Duff) 🤘🏽
And to think that I never imagined meeting ANY of these people when I was a kid watching them on @mtv 😳
auggiedelrey

where is it? Look's like airport ❓

On 11/1/2019 at 9:01 PM, Ratam said:

Jesus, I mistook him for Cash too:o Don't worry :D

Edited by Lillie