Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/10/2019 at 11:48 PM, soon said:

Right on. The Pitchfork article posted earlier in the thread mentioned that the brewery indicated it would continue selling the beer for almost a year (until March 2020). I take that as meaning they will continue to sell the beer with the current Guns N' Rose branding even without the trademark? Unless the article was lazily researched/written that is - the article has been posted 22 hours and the brewery abandoned their application prior to that as it was filed on May 1/19. Perhaps the brewery made that statement after receiving the infringement claim but before giving in and abandoning their tm application.

If abandoning the TM application was not one and the same as discontinuing the beer, then I suppose Axl/Slash/Duff could choose to enforce their successful claim and/or take other legal actions? 

Yeah, this seems to be the case. Probably the brewery company has already done deals and orders, so they want to continue with the Guns N' Rose branding without the trademark, so GN'R filed a lawsuit. I posted a link to the lawsuit in the relevant thread.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

This show is today in Argentina in a little theatre. And tomorrow Slash will be in GEBA arena. The first show with SMKC was in the Mendoza Province , have a little video take for a fan from Slash and Meghan into the plane before to arrive to Mendoza, and look Slash stop wit his hand the fan phone and Meghan hide. Slash seem bit annoying about it.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:11 PM, Edward Nygma said:

Maiden had their own beer on tap for a while not sure if they still do 'The Trooper' I believe it is called. Maybe a route for Guns to take..."Pint of Jungle please'. 

They have that one on a Rock Bar in my city, in 2013 I also saw the AC/DC beer on a big supermarket chain

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sosso said:

I wonder if that cock rocker was telling Duff how everything Guns released after Appetite was "pretty average"?

You know, songs like Used To Love Her, You're crazy, Patience, You Could Be Mine, Civil War, November Rain, Estranged, Locomotive, Reckless Life, Move To The City, One In A Million, Dust N' Bones, Don't Cry, Breakdown, Nice Boys, Ain't It Fun, Down On the Farm and the rest of that pretty average stuff.. Those songs have nothing on "Never Enough" lol...  Douche

• Like 1
  • Haha 1