Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RedHook. I assume he is not bothered. Why would he be? He has no say over Mrs.Duff. However, B of TB, whoa. To post back to a fan ,unfollow Mrs.Duff, like is  B 15 years old. So not cool. I am the desenter in opinion in TB , but Axl has them as his family unit .  Stephanie is MrsBryant for overv20 years. Get a grip TB. DuffSus just celebrated their 20th. Slash and his lovely lady, he needs to put a ring on it Beyonce says, were out at Halloween something. No body can figure out even how Steven ended up a prize as a wife.  Axl, no one but TB. Lana is still available, lol. TB s apple cart can still be safe.

• Like 3

On 13.9.2019 at 9:10 PM, RedHook said:

Duff's wife Susan Holmes posing with Axl's ex Stephanie Seymour on Instagram. Beta unfollowed Susan soon afterwards.

How do you think Axl feels about this?

Funny thing is, that without Stephanie Seymour Beta would've never crossed paths with Axl and would not be living a life as a member of Axl's "family". I'm not saying that she should be grateful to Stephanie or anything, it's all just matter of coincidence anyway... but IMO unfollowing because of a picture is pretty childish. 

• Like 3

On 15 de septiembre de 2019 at 5:06 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

Funny thing is, that without Stephanie Seymour Beta would've never crossed paths with Axl and would not be living a life as a member of Axl's "family". I'm not saying that she should be grateful to Stephanie or anything, it's all just matter of coincidence anyway... but IMO unfollowing because of a picture is pretty childish. 

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Beta achieved her goal of moving to the USA and work for rich people before Axl, so had not been Axl, would have been someone else. Plenty of rich and millionaires would have hired her services.

• Like 1

I am the desenter.  @Fourteenbeers @killuridols.      You both have points. I am amazed by TB . Maybe in a sarcastic way, but still amazed. Yes many people work for rich people , but to be involved like  B  is lucky, and was a life changing break  working for SS as a nanny. B should thank SS for her great life and that of herr 2 kids and their kids.  Axl is uncle to 7, lol. Bs whole family has benfitted from that one , major turning point 30 years ago. Talk about an American , immigrant success story. Wow. Yes.

Edited by Amaya

1 minute ago, Amaya said:

I am the desenter.  @Fourteenbeers @killuridols.  You both have points. I am amazed by TB . Maybe in a sarcastic way, but still amazed. Yes many people work for rich people , but B s lucky, life changing break was working for SS as a nanny. Bs whole family has benfitted from that one turning point 30 years ago. Talk about an American success story. 

Argh. I don't believe in those "american dream" stories. No one is 100% happy and successful without giving up some important things in life.

From a materialist point of view, yeah, she did great because her kids didn't starve and they are all set up now.... but who knows if they are really happy with that life, it seems none of them could choose to work outside the GN'R camp.... and they get a lot of shit from the fans, lol..... "B" seems to hold a lot of resentment in her heart. Always so rude and childish. Yikes, that ain't success IMO.

• Like 2

I believe in the American success story. American dream. I am enjoying our bantar. I agree with you from the outside looking in that yes they are all set for life, but.... If I were her kids, I would have chosen careers that weren't Axl Company.  God bless the child who has his own ( Billie Holiday's song). It just  looks better. Bs comment was rude and childish. It was very emasculating to Axl. Yes, Duff and his wife are very  touring close and friends with Axl and his family of TB, but ,lol, you bet like husbands and wives talk, we can bet they had laughs about that.  Epic fail by B.

15 hours ago, Amaya said:

Yes, Duff and his wife are very  touring close and friends with Axl and his family of TB, but ,lol, you bet like husbands and wives talk, we can bet they had laughs about that.  Epic fail by B.

I'm not sure Susan is very close to Axl or TB. They are cordial to each other but I can't see B hanging out with Susan. They are very different. B seems jealous of Susan's world and still jealous of Stephanie. 

I like that Susan doesn't refrain herself from doing things that in the eyes of others would hurt his husband's relationship with co-workers. That shows she's an independent woman and she does whatever she wants with her life and with her relationships. B has not reached that level of maturity.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Andrew Watt, big music producer and guitarist. He works closely with Post Malone.

Wow had no idea he had cut his hair. He played with Glenn Hughes and Jason Bonham in California Breed and they opened for SMKC on a few dates in 2015. He's worked with a bunch of pop artists before and since.

Just saw a music video with The pink slips on Susan's instagram.. 

Seriously, they're absolutely garbage. One of the worst bands I've ever ever listened to 😣 only seen clips of them playing live though.. 

Don't even know why I posted this but I don't get it, grace hardly fit singing in her own garage. 

• Like 2