Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

58 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Just saw a music video with The pink slips on Susan's instagram.. 

Seriously, they're absolutely garbage. One of the worst bands I've ever ever listened to 😣 only seen clips of them playing live though.. 

Don't even know why I posted this but I don't get it, grace hardly fit singing in her own garage. 

I agree. She has no talent yet tries to compare herself to Iggy Pop and Debbie Harry. Because of her famous father and his connections she's able to pursue a "music career." :facepalm:

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

Just saw a music video with The pink slips on Susan's instagram.. 

Seriously, they're absolutely garbage. One of the worst bands I've ever ever listened to 😣 only seen clips of them playing live though.. 

Don't even know why I posted this but I don't get it, grace hardly fit singing in her own garage. 

What’s even worse than the music is how retarded duffs daughter acts on stage. It’s ridiculous 

• Like 3

On 12/10/2019 at 4:23 AM, MaskingApathy said:

I agree. She has no talent yet tries to compare herself to Iggy Pop and Debbie Harry. Because of her famous father and his connections she's able to pursue a "music career." :facepalm:

I remember her getting bad comments when people were posting old photos of duff early gnr era on her insta and she asked not to post photos and other people were posting "so you dont like photos but doesnt say no to not use his influence in helping her band".😄

9 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I find it strange that Myles still never met Axl. Maybe they finally did meet there and we don't know it, but in the past Myles always said he never met Ax when asked about it

I heard him say he met him backstage at the first Vegas shows in 2016... but I couldn't even start to find that link.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He didn't.. maybe he met him at Exit now, but definitely not before.

Saying definitely is pretty strong considering we're talking about Axl and GnR :D that level of certainty isn't usually thrown around :P 

I now remember the source. It was Eddie trunk, he said he was backstage and Myles was there.. he didn't say he Myles and Axl were together but he said everyone was around and talking so you would assume. He MIGHT not have met him, but it seems crazy that he wouldn't have in that situation. 

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Saying definitely is pretty strong considering we're talking about Axl and GnR :D that level of certainty isn't usually thrown around :P 

I now remember the source. It was Eddie trunk, he said he was backstage and Myles was there.. he didn't say he Myles and Axl were together but he said everyone was around and talking so you would assume. He MIGHT not have met him, but it seems crazy that he wouldn't have in that situation. 

Myles was also asked about it at one point and said he met him. 

36 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thought so! I mean he's seen the NITL show a few times at this point, so unless Axl was purposefully avoiding him, they'd eventually run into each other. 

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I'm a big Alter Bridge fan and I watch lots of Myles interviews guys. Everytime he was asked he said he hasn't met him. It would take me ages to find that interview now though, I'd have to look through every single one since 2018 lol.

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I'm a big Alter Bridge fan and I watch lots of Myles interviews guys. Everytime he was asked he said he hasn't met him. It would take me ages to find that interview now though, I'd have to look through every single one since 2018 lol.

He has, he hasn't it; it don't matter :) No need to pull your Gold Alter Bridge card, I believe your credentials :D 

• Like 1