RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

wasn't this the same dude who leaked the photo and mentioned the amps going to axls house?

1 hour ago, sidman69 said:

wasn't this the same dude who leaked the photo and mentioned the amps going to axls house?

Im very sure it is. Also took the photo down quickly when he put the photo of slashs amps going to axls place.

13 hours ago, sidman69 said:

If so, I'm pretty sure this time he's got a notification from GNR camp.

46 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

Thank you! :)

But seriously... "Slash appears to be working on new music" from a photo of his amp? I know what it might implicate but I find your headline a little far fetched to be honest. This could mean anything at this point. Also the post doesn't say anything about recording unlike last time...

For me this is not proof enough to conclude on new gnr music, ALTHOUGH the pic was pulled. Hopefully we'll know at some point, what this is all about, though. Oh well. :D

• Like 2

Brian from AC/DC is going to have an interview show on AXS this September. He's talking to many famous rock stars. Dare we ask that Axl appear on his show? How cool would that be?\

But we know Axl doesn't give many interviews, but it would be cool to talk about the GNR reunion tour and what Axl has been up to?

29 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Brian from AC/DC is going to have an interview show on AXS this September. He's talking to many famous rock stars. Dare we ask that Axl appear on his show? How cool would that be?\

But we know Axl doesn't give many interviews, but it would be cool to talk about the GNR reunion tour and what Axl has been up to?

Life on the Road. We had this in UK already 2 series so far. I can't see Brian wanting to talk to Axl.

I checked the ticket prices for Las Vegas! Damn they were $400 and up. Some seats were over $1,000. Most of the show seemed to be sold out!

Those prices are too high for me! lol

Glad there are enough GNR fans that still go even though these prices are crazy.

On 8/27/2019 at 3:14 PM, janrichmond said:

Life on the Road. We had this in UK already 2 series so far. I can't see Brian wanting to talk to Axl.

Okay, cool. Yeah, AXS is just getting it next month. Was it good?

I saw Brian interviewing Robert Plant. I guess he'll interview more classic rock people.

On 8/27/2019 at 3:14 PM, janrichmond said:

Well, it would be interesting for Brian to talk to Axl and ask him how life on the road was with AC/DC. lol

Duff's wife Susan Holmes posing with Axl's ex Stephanie Seymour on Instagram. Beta unfollowed Susan soon afterwards.

How do you think Axl feels about this?

Edited by RedHook
  • Like 1

@RedHook. I assume he is not bothered. Why would he be? He has no say over Mrs.Duff. However, B of TB, whoa. To post back to a fan ,unfollow Mrs.Duff, like is  B 15 years old. So not cool. I am the desenter in opinion in TB , but Axl has them as his family unit .  Stephanie is MrsBryant for overv20 years. Get a grip TB. DuffSus just celebrated their 20th. Slash and his lovely lady, he needs to put a ring on it Beyonce says, were out at Halloween something. No body can figure out even how Steven ended up a prize as a wife.  Axl, no one but TB. Lana is still available, lol. TB s apple cart can still be safe.

• Like 3

On 13.9.2019 at 9:10 PM, RedHook said:

Duff's wife Susan Holmes posing with Axl's ex Stephanie Seymour on Instagram. Beta unfollowed Susan soon afterwards.

How do you think Axl feels about this?

Funny thing is, that without Stephanie Seymour Beta would've never crossed paths with Axl and would not be living a life as a member of Axl's "family". I'm not saying that she should be grateful to Stephanie or anything, it's all just matter of coincidence anyway... but IMO unfollowing because of a picture is pretty childish. 

• Like 3

On 15 de septiembre de 2019 at 5:06 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

Funny thing is, that without Stephanie Seymour Beta would've never crossed paths with Axl and would not be living a life as a member of Axl's "family". I'm not saying that she should be grateful to Stephanie or anything, it's all just matter of coincidence anyway... but IMO unfollowing because of a picture is pretty childish. 

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Beta achieved her goal of moving to the USA and work for rich people before Axl, so had not been Axl, would have been someone else. Plenty of rich and millionaires would have hired her services.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Beta achieved her goal of moving to the USA and work for rich people before Axl, so had not been Axl, would have been someone else. Plenty of rich and millionaires would have hired her services.

I'm interested to know Beta's back story do you have nay info regrading this?

5 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I'm interested to know Beta's back story do you have nay info regrading this?

I only know what's been around on the Internet since the late 90s :shrugs:

I am the desenter.  @Fourteenbeers @killuridols.      You both have points. I am amazed by TB . Maybe in a sarcastic way, but still amazed. Yes many people work for rich people , but to be involved like  B  is lucky, and was a life changing break  working for SS as a nanny. B should thank SS for her great life and that of herr 2 kids and their kids.  Axl is uncle to 7, lol. Bs whole family has benfitted from that one , major turning point 30 years ago. Talk about an American , immigrant success story. Wow. Yes.

Edited by Amaya

1 minute ago, Amaya said:

I am the desenter.  @Fourteenbeers @killuridols.  You both have points. I am amazed by TB . Maybe in a sarcastic way, but still amazed. Yes many people work for rich people , but B s lucky, life changing break was working for SS as a nanny. Bs whole family has benfitted from that one turning point 30 years ago. Talk about an American success story. 

Argh. I don't believe in those "american dream" stories. No one is 100% happy and successful without giving up some important things in life.

From a materialist point of view, yeah, she did great because her kids didn't starve and they are all set up now.... but who knows if they are really happy with that life, it seems none of them could choose to work outside the GN'R camp.... and they get a lot of shit from the fans, lol..... "B" seems to hold a lot of resentment in her heart. Always so rude and childish. Yikes, that ain't success IMO.

• Like 2