Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Well you're right. Other than that, It's so Easy and RNDTH are written by outside producers. I don't recall any other songs...

Co-writers on other songs:

Reckless Live (Chris Weber)

Move to the City (Chris Weber, Del James)

Anything Goes (Chris Weber)

Back Off Bitch, Shadow of your Love (Paul Huge)

Bad Obsession (West Arkeen)

Don't Damn Me (Dave Lank)

The Garden (West Arkeen, Del James)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Well you're right. Other than that, It's so Easy and RNDTH are written by outside producers. I don't recall any other songs...

I don't think it's fair to either GnR or West Arkeen to call the latter an "outside producer". He was a friend of the band's & wrote It's So Easy with Duff in that capacity. Hardly the same thing as bringing Desmond Child in to try and get a hit.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl currently trending on twitter because Rolling Stones put him in top 100 singers of all time 

the list is dumb but Axl being on it isn’t 

the defense is on its way!

I like that they censored Joe Cocker's name :lol:

I see the list is from 2008:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/100-greatest-singers-of-all-time-147019/

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2019 at 1:10 PM, RedHook said:

Duff's wife Susan Holmes posing with Axl's ex Stephanie Seymour on Instagram. Beta unfollowed Susan soon afterwards.

How do you think Axl feels about this?

I honestly don't think Duff's wife Susan cares what Beta does. I mean what are we twelve and I can't be friends with people I've known for a long time. I'm sure Axl could care less.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

That's what celebrities are paying big money for, without succes.

Anyway, it was just an observation. Of the original band Axl changed the most.

Agreed, except for the occasional picture from the perfect angle onstage he looks like a totally different person.. His face looks plastic.. His eyebrows are different.. His eyes.. His whole jaw area looks he took a shot of novacaine when he talks.. Whatever he has going on isn't the result of aging naturally.

4 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

This came to mind. That is nót natural.

Edit: His best look since the 90's was in 2006-2007 if you ask me.

hqdefault.jpg

Definitely not natural.. And strange to start fucking yourself up at such a young age.. Especially for someone that was considered attractive by most females. 

3 hours ago, Creed said:

that Axl was the weirdest of them all. he looks like a girl...no facial hair at all...and dude had a full beard in 1992-1993. since he never had wrinkles, i guess the botox / acid mask / face lift rumors were not true, but he looks like he took hormones or shit. the bloating Axl from 2008-2019 is caused by these hormones, diabetes or bi polar medicine, imo.

or just because of fucking age and drinking a few beers! FFS! My dad var skinny both on his body and his face, then 10 years ago he started to change and got a double chin just like rest of his older relatives and father. GENETICS. It's ridicoulus how many rumours there is on this forum on the reason about Axl's bloated face etc. lol 

Sorry for the small rant, just tired and grumpy