Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ferma said:

This four band thing is the Motley, Poison, Def Lep and Joan Jett tour.

I think you misunderstood. Eddie Trunk is saying that he heard on the inside that there are four OTHER 80s bands planning to do a tour of their own that’s SEPARATE from the Motley, Poison, Leppard, and Joan Jett thing.

19 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Saw all of those bands back in the day, except W.A.S.P. and I can't believe I just admitted that in a public forum.

Haha, the only one I've seen is W.A.S.P. in Glasgow in 2009, and it was a great show! Been meaning to see them again since but I've always been out of town.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

No way. GnR already have stadiums booked. This has gotta be something else.

I think he means SKID ROW , Cinderella , Warrant and Winger. I ve read an article about it but they wrote stadiums not theatres.. P.S. I hate the word "hair band"... Skid Row is a hardrock band - period 🤟

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Natty said:

Great joke right there. Tommy ain’t getting back together with Jeff LaBar until he gets sober which ain’t happening ANYTIME soon. 

56 minutes ago, Natty said:

I think he means SKID ROW , Cinderella , Warrant and Winger. I ve read an article about it but they wrote stadiums not theatres.. P.S. I hate the word "hair band"... Skid Row is a hardrock band - period 🤟

I greatly dislike the term too, it's just easier to say it online and have everyone know what I mean. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I’m pretty sure Ratt (only Pearcy and Croucier original members left) will be one. They are in the studio now and talking about a 2020 tour TBA soon, so they seem likely to me. No way this has anything to do with GnR.

Ratt was a great band, they kind of get lumped in with lesser bands but they could roll.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EricA said:

He was...

but unfortunately not on stage with them

When I heard Myles announce they were gonna bring out a friend, I had a small sliver of hope that it would be Slash, but it turned out Tremonti's bands guitarist

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mendez said:

When I heard Myles announce they were gonna bring out a friend, I had a small sliver of hope that it would be Slash, but it turned out Tremonti's bands guitarist

Oh you were there. Bummer. That would have been cool if Slash had played with Alter Bridge. Maybe doing a Zep tune

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Did anyone scroll down to Del James post about the Dean Koontz book?  That is pretty chilling.  Another thing, I checked Melissa's wiki page and they also have a birthday year as 89/90, in addition to 1985.

No

Who's Dean Koontz and whats it about?