Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, lame ass security said:

He's a fiction author, he's been described as a poor man's Stephen King.  Anyway, it's a passage from a book he wrote in 1982 about a deadly respiratory disease/virus that strikes in the year 2020. 

Or read the very Stephen King's The Stand. ;) 

21 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Interesting they would add a photo with Steven, considering he doesnt think highly of having her in the band.

What do you mean? I don't remember him saying anything a about her.

BTW. It's appetite for distortion, not official GNR account.

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

What do you mean? I don't remember him saying anything a about her.

BTW. It's appetite for distortion, not official GNR account.

Theres an interview with steven, snd it was posted somewhere on this site, where he basically dissed melissa and richard as being in the band. I think this may have been in 2018 or 19 when his appearances where very minimal. Im finding this,as i type.

22 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Theres an interview with steven, snd it was posted somewhere on this site, where he basically dissed melissa and richard as being in the band. I think this may have been in 2018 or 19 when his appearances where very minimal. Im finding this,as i type.

Oh I remember. He didn't say anything negative, just that they are YES-MEN. Also ghosts, like you never see them Also, he said that Frank was the nicest guy ever and that he'd push him down the stairs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Melissa’s age has never actually been confirmed by anyone anywhere. To my knowledge, at least.

I think you are correct.

I have a vague recollection of her laughing at the notion that she was 30 something a few years back. If Im remembering correctly it was in an interview. She said something along the lines of 'I saw online that people think Im 33, no idea where they came up with that! haha'

Ive heard people muse that her age is left a bit fuzzy because, whatever it is, its younger enough than Brain to be an issue to some people. I personally have no idea, though.

10 minutes ago, soon said:

I think you are correct.

I have a vague recollection of her laughing at the notion that she was 30 something a few years back. If Im remembering correctly it was in an interview. She said something along the lines of 'I saw online that people think Im 33, no idea where they came up with that! haha'

Ive heard people muse that her age is left a bit fuzzy because, whatever it is, its younger enough than Brain to be an issue to some people. I personally have no idea, though.

I don't knew how credible Wiki is , but  Wikipedia says that Melissa born March 1, 1965.

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't knew how credible Wiki is , but  Wikipedia says that Melissa born March 1, 1965.

Really?? This is strange because I just went to wiki after reading your post and currently it says "Melissa Reese (born 1989/1990)" making her "29/30." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Reese

But like, you cant be born in 2 years! lol Why is this so difficult!?? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

Really?? This is strange because I just went to wiki after reading your post and currently it says "Melissa Reese (born 1989/1990)" making her "29/30." 

Is very weird, i just read you post, then i research in Wiki and just see.it.  How it is possible❓ it is intrigue :o

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is very weird, i just read you post, then i research in Wiki and just see.it.  How it is possible❓ it is intrigue :o

Maybe someone changed it as you wrote your first post? Bonkers! 1965 would mean shes... 50 something? It almost seems like theres a closely monitored conspiracy! :wow:

And I just checked the source for the "29-30" claim and the article is weak. It seems like the paper didnt interview Melissa, and just have a quote from her sister (which doesnt mention he age).

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2018/11/18/1869389/fil-am-brings-girl-power-guns-n-roses/amp/

7 minutes ago, soon said:

i'm now Google it , it show me in Google page born: 1, 1965. But now was in the own Wiki page , and indeed as you said it: Melissa Reese(born 1989/90). Mistery solved. But same is weird (1989/1990)..❓:D

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

i'm now Google it , it show me in Google page born: 1, 1965. But now was in the own Wiki page , and indeed as you said it: Melissa Reese(born 1989/90). Mistery solved. But same is weird (1989/1990)..❓:D

So weird! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Sorry, my error, Google said 1985, isn't 1965. But indeed , as you says Wiki is (1989/1990). Different date to Google.

No worries at all :) 

Strange that its such a mystery. Also according to wiki her first release, Lissa EP, came out in 2007. So if shes born in 1990 that means she was 17 when it came out. If 1985, then shed have been 22 when her EP came out.

Her (seemingly out of date and forgotten website) says she started writing and recording directly after high school. I dont know. Math makes my brain hurt! lol

http://www.melissareesemusic.com/about

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, soon said:

So weird! :lol:

No worries at all :) 

Strange that its such a mystery. Also according to wiki her first release, Lissa EP, came out in 2007. So if shes born in 1990 that means she was 17 when it came out. If 1985, then shed have been 22 when her EP came out.

Her (seemingly out of date and forgotten website) says she started writing and recording directly after high school. I dont know. Math makes my brain hurt! lol

http://www.melissareesemusic.com/about

I guess she not like show her age.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

I Just checked ashba's ig profile...già last picture.... what could It mean????? :blink:

56 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Doesn't mean anything, he's just using GnR to promote whatever thing he's doing now.

49 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This ^^^^

What they said. Nothing of Ashbas means anything outside of the fact that he's trying to sell you something. 

• Like 2

On 05/03/2020 at 4:24 AM, Ratam said:

Her head was starting to pop out at 11:59 pm on the 31st December 1989, then the rest of her body came out after midnight on the 1st January 1990. It’s the only logical explanation 😁

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Her head was starting to pop out at 11:59 pm on the 31st December 1989, then the rest of her body came out after midnight on the 1st January 1990. It’s the only logical explanation 😁

But her birthday is March 1 :blink:

• Like 1