Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Asdiz said:

Huge news in gnr world - jimmy webb died - strangely there’s no thread about it on this page and every time I have tried to post a thread in the past it’s been deleted so I’m posting the info here. 

Wouldn't say it is huge news...  You know we've got so much other news/stuff to discuss like... ummm... arghh...

Geez, Jimmy Webb died!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo yo yo - does anybody know what the music is that's on Meegans Instagram story?

It says 'noise in the background by @slash'... 

Doubtful that it would be some kinda snippet from Guns, that wouldn't be very smart, but I didn't recognise the song

4 hours ago, Shaolin Punk said:

Yo yo yo - does anybody know what the music is that's on Meegans Instagram story?

Doubtful that it would be some kinda snippet from Guns, that wouldn't be very smart, but I didn't recognise the song

I don't know what it is, but I believe I can hear some piano in that which is very unusual for Slash's regular music 🤔

6 hours ago, Shaolin Punk said:

I believe it says something like "Music by Scarly" and "Noise by Slash". No reason to get excited unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I didn't understand what the 45 meant, but it means Trump is the 45th President. Now it makes sense. Anyway, all procedures go to charity and that's very cool.

Because Covid 19 is Trumps fault? This band becomes more and more of a joke every day

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

I don’t know where to post this and I don’t feel it deserves a thread. But the Euro Tour poster has an updated version of the AFD cross, including dizzy, 4tus, Melissa and frank. Old looks for the big 3 tho

where can we see it?