Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

15 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Surprised no one's talking about this yet

Edit: Slash played (remotely) with Matt and Gilby.

Slash plays with whoever he wants and doesn't give a damn about getting anyone's approval. :lol:  Talk about if you want but I'd leave out the what does that mean and just listen to what they are playing for you.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Slash plays with whoever he wants and doesn't give a damn about getting anyone's approval. :lol:  Talk about if you want but I'd leave out the what does that mean and just listen to what they are playing for you.

I couldn't care less about what it "means", it's just cool to see 3 of the UYI tour playing together :shrugs:

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

The come together thing? Not much to talk about...another cover version of a song that's been covered by 1000s of artists already feat. a lazy Slash solo. That's it. :D

At least Gilby sounded good on the AC/DC song :headbang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a good few hours behind but Steven Adler had a few interesting tweets this morning(Irish time) and apparently he’s back(I wasn’t aware he was away) and in the last of his three tweets was simply the word bye. I mean it’s nice to see him apparently back on the tweet machine at least but do the great and the good here know why he was away. I ask because it wasn’t my week to watch him as they say. I hope the guy is happy and healthy and in a good place because I’ve always liked Steven for the simple reason we share the same birthday twenty years apart.

Edited by IrishgunnerII

17 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

I’m a good few hours behind but Steven Adler had a few interesting tweets this morning(Irish time) and apparently he’s back(I wasn’t aware he was away) and in the last of his three tweets was simply the word bye. I mean it’s nice to see him apparently back on the tweet machine at least but do the great and the good here know why he was away. I ask because it wasn’t my week to watch him as they say. I hope the guy is happy and healthy and in a good place because I’ve always liked Steven for the simple reason we share the same birthday twenty years apart.

^This

When you watch Steven back in the day playing with GnR it was allways with Passion and Excitment. He's never had a bad Word to say about GnR, even after he was Kicked Out.

...still wating for the YCBM Adler Demo!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YouCouldBeMine_2029 said:

^This

When you watch Steven back in the day playing with GnR it was allways with Passion and Excitment. He's never had a bad Word to say about GnR, even after he was Kicked Out.

...still wating for the YCBM Adler Demo!

Well I’m not sure that’s true. He’s not been shy about having goes at axl and slash at times over the years even if the reasons may have had some validity to them. 

8 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

Well I’m not sure that’s true. He’s not been shy about having goes at axl and slash at times over the years even if the reasons may have had some validity to them. 

True, although i was meaning the Band It's self. What they've Produced and Live Proformance ect...

On 9/23/2020 at 2:45 PM, RochelleRochelle said:

Someone recently asked Kat on her Insta about the B&W photos. She replied that she can only post what the band approves.  So its not her fault.

Maybe all the youtubers posting GNR videos just had the wrong idea, GNR were only taking them down because they were in color and now B&W

Edited by WhazUp
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...

The UK is on lockdown at the moment and if one goes out it is like a ghost town.  This is how it has become on the forum but the band seems to have forgotten their fans which is incredibly sad especially when they have so many loyal fans who have been with them from the begininng.  Do they realise, I wonderr, that if they dont do anything before they are able to tour again they wil most definiitley not be playing to the same number of people of touring the larrger venues.  Maybe they dont care, Slash is doing his thing as is Duff.  If this is the case than is this it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nesret said:

Hey, they did not forget their fans. Maybe you have missed it but they released some really cool pinball-machines, incredible merch and some extraordinary over-the-top-NITL-performances. Now THAT is what I call true love! ... - What?! You think, that's nothing? Well, if you seriously think you can come here and say something like this, then... you are right. 

:P

• 1 month later...