Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 10/08/2016 at 11:53 PM, nn18 said:

Well, considering this is Unofficial social media thread....Look at this

With ''Epic fail LOL'' description. And guess who liked it.....Mr. Tophat himself :D 

13989713_1077429518959425_1336944241_n.p

Just check out likes 

What the fuck is wrong with his leg? Lol. I can only imagine this person is regretting their decision... Doesn't look like it can be easily fixed either.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is the right tread  to ask this, Does anyone of you know how or wear to find  the Rock in rio 2001 show in real  hd  ?

I am searching  for  years  and could not find it, you guys would help  me  a lot if you  can help me find it :)

Thank you very much :)

On 08/08/2016 at 6:07 PM, Archtop said:

hasn't eddie just lost his TV show? I'm in the UK so don't really know who he is, if he did get an interview would it be radio? If an interview is going to happen would it not make sense to have it on a mainstream network?

He'd put it on his podcast as well which I listen weekly (I'm also from the UK)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenni19 said:

I hope this is the right tread  to ask this, Does anyone of you know how or wear to find  the Rock in rio 2001 show in real  hd  ?

I am searching  for  years  and could not find it, you guys would help  me  a lot if you  can help me find it :)

Thank you very much :)

Dude I don't think they filmed in HD back then, and if they did they certainly didn't broadcast it. This is the best quality I believe: 

• Like 2

Some background history of Melissa for those who aren't familiar of her back story.

Seems like a pretty talented artist. Looks a lot different without the ten pounds of makeup and says "like" way too much. But a pretty interesting watch and gives us a little more depth to what she is like in real life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

Some background history of Melissa for those who aren't familiar of her back story.

Seems like a pretty talented artist. Looks a lot different without the ten pounds of makeup and says "like" way too much. But a pretty interesting watch and gives us a little more depth to what she is like in real life.

Tons of talent. Incredible voice. Beautiful girl. How the hell is she not a giant star? All her production talents are one thing that gives me the slightest optimism for the possibility of new music. I don't think she would be wasting her time in a role of backing vocals and a little keyboard work for GnR. There's gotta be more to her joining than that...

14 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't think she would be wasting her time in a role of backing vocals and a little keyboard work for GnR. There's gotta be more to her joining than that...

Silkworms 2 starts now! :headbang:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Apollo said:

Melissa hope you read this. I love you.

If they record a new album with this line-up, I wonder if she'll sing lead on a song.

Duff would probably have one, at least I hope so. It's part of the GNR sound to share vocals, and So Fine is one of their best songs. Duff and Axl really compliment each other, so another song with those two singing would be awesome.

Melissa could get at least one song seeing as things seem to be working well.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

If they record a new album with this line-up, I wonder if she'll sing lead on a song.

Duff would probably have one, at least I hope so. It's part of the GNR sound to share vocals, and So Fine is one of their best songs. Duff and Axl really compliment each other, so another song with those two singing would be awesome.

One GnR album in the last 25 years and if there is ever a new one you want 15% of the songs to be sung by people not named Axl?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Her and Axl will do a duet on piano and vocally haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Juliette said:

I like this idea ;). haha

If the song is half as good as November rain it would make this band extremely relevant among current artist. Right now they are just a touring act but imagine Guns N Roses get a huge hit again and it's a duet with Melissa...I think it would be very cool also. The media would love it and it would broaden their audience in a way Sweet Child did. 

However the odds are not very good haha 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

If the song is half as good as November rain it would make this band extremely relevant among current artist. Right now they are just a touring act but imagine Guns N Roses get a huge hit again and it's a duet with Melissa...I think it would be very cool also. The media would love it and it would broaden their audience in a way Sweet Child did. 

However the odds are not very good haha 

Low possibility of a duet but who knows haha. I think their voices work well together.

Let´s hope for a new CD :dance:

Edited by Juliette

11 hours ago, Apollo said:

One GnR album in the last 25 years and if there is ever a new one you want 15% of the songs to be sung by people not named Axl?

Of course I'd want to mostly hear Axl, but others can contribute too. Do you not like Double Talkin', So Fine, 14 years etc.

I mean, if Izzy were in the band, you wouldn't expect him to sing on one or two new songs?

But if this is the line-up going forward, Melissa may sing on something. She has been brought into the band partly because of her voice.

• Like 2