Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Del just tweeted a photo of his Christmas Party, you can see Beta and Fernando at the back, curios as to why all his guests still have thier coats on? Did they not intend to stop:shrugs:

Edited by Archtop
Can't post photo, sorry

On 16/12/2016 at 4:09 AM, Mendez said:

Agreed, although Richard does it every few days, but Del James... man oh man... shut the fuck up Del James. Always thought he was a stupid cunt, even back with his supposed "vision" for one of the GNR music videos.

The way I see it, they both look like cucked husband. I didn't know they were so into politics.

On 12/20/2016 at 11:57 PM, downliner said:

My twitter post from yesterday is getting a lot of likes on Facebook which is really cool to see :headbang:

I'll release a 3D printable file when it's finished if anyones interested. Then you can hang it over your bed, make ur own necklace, or have it as your gravestone :lol:

Never thought You can make 3d model :headbang:What software did You use? 3dmax? Blender? Cubebrush?

Maybe Izzy needs to hire You to make Izzy's merchandise :lol:

On 20/12/2016 at 11:57 AM, downliner said:

My twitter post from yesterday is getting a lot of likes on Facebook which is really cool to see :headbang:

I'll release a 3D printable file when it's finished if anyones interested. Then you can hang it over your bed, make ur own necklace, or have it as your gravestone :lol:

I sooo want that file as soon as u think is good to go.

Nice work!!

On 12/28/2016 at 11:42 PM, Blackstar said:

I laughed with Ashba's tweet and the idea of him writing a book. I can't say the same about the gif.

"Well I didn't really feel like my life in Indiana was #demented enough, so I joined a band and we doing pretty well, but then I left because I didn't feel like the music was totally demented enough. Then 10 years later in 2009, I joined another band, and the only thing we recorded and released was a cover of the Pink Panther theme. I took rhythm on that track and I let this other guy take the lead guitar because I had just finished a session of totally shredding the solo from Patience."

Edited by Mendez

You guys think they're (being GNR or Live Nation) is gonna release some kind of documentary? They keep bringing that huge camera stabilizer crane jib every show so far. Everyone said the dodger stadium show was being filmed, but they were saying that for the first show, and when I was at the second show I still saw a bunch of guys with RED cameras on the floor, and the screen didn't show any of that video from that perspective on the big screens.

Kinda off topic, but I didn't think that we needed yet another thread about a possible pro shot rumor. I think we should have a "general chat" thread in the main section for things that would be a useless thread by itself.

Edited by Mendez

6 hours ago, Mendez said:

You guys think they're (being GNR or Live Nation) is gonna release some kind of documentary? They keep bringing that huge camera stabilizer crane jib every show so far. Everyone said the dodger stadium show was being filmed, but they were saying that for the first show, and when I was at the second show I still saw a bunch of guys with RED cameras on the floor, and the screen didn't show any of that video from that perspective on the big screens.

Kinda off topic, but I didn't think that we needed yet another thread about a possible pro shot rumor. I think we should have a "general chat" thread in the main section for things that would be a useless thread by itself.

nope..those cranes are for the screen footage... 

the only way you know its official dvd is spider cams and announcement like before the dodger show where it was pointed out on an entrance to stadium..