RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Jesus, I'm sure even I will have an interview with GNR earlier than this guy :rofl-lol:

You would do it better too:lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dgnr said:

This tour will be over. South America tour will be over. Australia and Japan tour will be over. Europe tour will be over. AFD 30th anniversary tour will be over. There will be 3 more albums, 5 dvds, 1 documentary, a 3D movie about the band. They will win an Oscar for best soundtrack. Axl and Slash will write together the best-seller, self-help book 'How to bury the hatchet? - The Not in This Lifetime edition', with Kanye West's foreword... and this interview will still be on the works. Mark my words :rofl-lol:

lol :rofl-lol:

loser.jpg

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, dgnr said:

This tour will be over. South America tour will be over. Australia and Japan tour will be over. Europe tour will be over. AFD 30th anniversary tour will be over. There will be 3 more albums, 5 dvds, 1 documentary, a 3D movie about the band. They will win an Oscar for best soundtrack. Axl and Slash will write together the best-seller, self-help book 'How to bury the hatchet? - The Not in This Lifetime edition', with Kanye West's foreword... and this interview will still be on the works. Mark my words :rofl-lol:

Axl will also win best performer of the year 

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

lol :rofl-lol:

loser.jpg

Mr. Tang :heart: :heart: Even if I would be happier if this was a gif. You can make it better haha 

10 hours ago, VampireSoul said:

Guys who have been shooting gn'r at Troubadour and tour are mad they weren't asked to shoot Dodger shows. In Duffs IG comments:

2d8f1qg.png

So it wasnt enough that these guys were personally invited to the Troubadour show? Fuck off

tJMWVDYn_bigger.jpeg@DuffMcKagan G&R were great last night seeing you guys playing (& with Steven Adler 4 2 numbers & looking great) was magic! still buzzing from last nights G&R gig..

beyond epic. an amazing night of pure rock & roll GnR brilliance! thank u gentlemen, I really needed that! ©

CqUxhs5UkAADnSB.jpg

Latest tweets about Guns last night from Billy and Charlie. :)

• Like 3

I dislike Charlie. Thank God Slash has nothing to do with him anymore. I'm sure he went by himself to the concert and wasn't invited

Sometimes he can be annoying, he hasn't been on here for a while, I did like him on 2 and a half men, but I guess after Slash moved out, they are not much in contact. 

2 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

So it wasnt enough that these guys were personally invited to the Troubadour show? Fuck off

They were Working, we all have to make a living. I work in the biz and I know the drill of paying your dues with no money, but with promises of being called for the next gigs. To be fair, the GnR boys didn't personally hire these guys, GnR are not in charge of production and hiring cinematographers...that would be a producer or production manager's job. Whitepie and joezucker are venting to the wrong people...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

They were Working, we all have to make a living. I work in the biz and I know the drill of paying your dues with no money, but with promises of being called for the next gigs. To be fair, the GnR boys didn't personally hire these guys, GnR are not in charge of production and hiring cinematographers...that would be a producer or production manager's job. Whitepie and joezucker are venting to the wrong people...

They were called to shoot the show? they should be paid for their work. 

It seems someone from the management/production team told these guys to shoot and promised them that they will get more shows, but well that din't happen. 

22 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You want me to have even more enemies. :max: Now it's sure that Eddie will never interview me :P

eddie.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Axl`s smile here is so cute. Jesus!!! :heart:

Edited by Juliette