RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know but he does that for a reason, cant remember where I read it but I read that once he got clean he obviously became more aware of the people and his surroundings while on stage and he is shy so with the hat and glasses, he can still perform but while "hiding" behind it all.

:blink:

Wonder why he feels the need to hide while playing guitar? It's such a shame we don't get to see his expression while playing.  I feel like the hat and glasses on stage serve to disconnect him somewhat from the audience.  A bit like wearing a mask.  I can understand wanting privacy off-stage.  I guess the drugs and booze really brought out an aspect of himself he wasn't keen to replicate while sober? 

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

:blink:

Wonder why he feels the need to hide while playing guitar? It's such a shame we don't get to see his expression while playing.  I feel like the hat and glasses on stage serve to disconnect him somewhat from the audience.  A bit like wearing a mask.  I can understand wanting privacy off-stage.  I guess the drugs and booze really brought out an aspect of himself he wasn't keen to replicate while sober? 

He is very shy and gorgeous :lol:

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

5d3527425940339b003c9bc5b7152df4.jpg

So fucking sexy👀

Of course half naked Duff is sexy af!  But add his equally ostentatious tops and I stand by my point  :lol:

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Love his shirts. :bitchfight: Especially his polka dot one. ^^ 

His polka dot shirt on this tour?  I like that too!  Was speaking to his flared pants era, VR attire.  :bitchfight:

2000's were difficult times for mens fashion IMO

PS: Im dressed exactly like Axl is in your signature as I write you :lol:

6 minutes ago, soon said:

His polka dot shirt on this tour?  I like that too!  Was speaking to his flared pants era, VR attire.  :bitchfight:

2000's were difficult times for mens fashion IMO

PS: Im dressed exactly like Axl is in your signature as I write you :lol:

Haha! I always liked whatever Duff wore, even in the VR era.

Sorry, had to 'stalk' your profile to gender check (when will they fix the gender boxes??).  Well.  If you are indeed dressed as Axl is in my sig then that is fucking awesome. :thumbsup:  I like to think of that coat as Axl's Joan Collins moment.  He wears it so darn well.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 9:49 PM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Duff rocked everything he ever wore...except the 80s tart look...he didn't rock that. Glad he saw the error of his ways there, glad they all did!

img16.jpg

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Damn how tall is Duffs wife, like 6 foot 2?

Is Axl standing on a box?? Susan's pretty tall so maybe 6ft 2 is right.

• Like 2