RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 21.08.2016 at 0:54 PM, jekylhyde said:

Well, facial expressions might be a better word. But those facial expressions help to convey different emotions. I guess I don't know how to put my thoughts in to words, but rockstars wearing make up isn't really that different than other entertainers (actors, clowns etc.) doing so. Using make up to spice up your performance on stage is a pretty basic trick.

Plus wearing make up when you're a guy has also that rebel-element (for the lack of a better word). In our society it's not common for men to use make up. In Asia 3000 BC or in the Roman times it was more common for men to wear some kind of make up to signify their status in society. These days rockstars do it. And, as a guy myself, I think it's cool. And not just for rockstars. For ordinary people too.

How in the hell do I have this much to say about guyliner?! :D

tumblr_nl4mhllkjX1rh92u2o4_400.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Andy14 Seeing Meegan wearing that hat makes me think of Axl saying to her "I like your hat!", like he said "I like your sunglasses" to guy at the China Exchange thing :lol:

Post that gif!

Ok, back on topic

There might be something interesting in that recap

Though, it's Eddie so probably not ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nn18 said:

Ok, back on topic

There might be something interesting in that recap

Though, it's Eddie so probably not ;)

Probably something vague about how Eddie knows things but can't tell us... the usual.

• Like 1

Oh Pitchfork is promoting something negative about GN'R?! I can't believe it! :rolleyes: (eye roll directed at Pitchfork, not Gackt)

• Like 1

So how do the numbers work out with ?  1 million tickets sold, so how much did the tour make as a whole, what was the average ticket price they used to decipher it all, etc...I'm just being dorky but I like reassurance that GNR is the biggest band in the wolrd again lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

So how do the numbers work out with ?  1 million tickets sold, so how much did the tour make as a whole, what was the average ticket price they used to decipher it all, etc...I'm just being dorky but I like reassurance that GNR is the biggest band in the wolrd again lol

GN'R's being paid $3mil per show regardless of ticket sales. So do the math there :P

15 hours ago, Gackt said:

:axl:

Well I will play GN'R Song in front of him so tht I can watch Him pour mercury into his ears, I'd like to see him try :rolleyes:

• Like 2

ok i don't know how to post a Twitter video here but i just saw one on my timeline where Blake Shelton says he likes to listen to GN'R sometimes before he goes on stage! and AC/DC! just a small tidbit but i thought it was cool :)

• Like 2

I like Bumble he's seems like a genuine guy,, the interview was really awkward when he's asked about his GNR time and he's trying really hard not to speak out of turn. All in all sounds  like he went through a rough time, hope he's in a happier place.

Edited by Archtop
Because I'm stupid
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok i don't know how to post a Twitter video here but i just saw one on my timeline where Blake Shelton says he likes to listen to GN'R sometimes before he goes on stage! and AC/DC! just a small tidbit but i thought it was cool :)

He gains points with me for that! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Axl/DC reference at 4:07

That's pretty fuckin entertaining. He'd be a fun dude to hang out with, catch a buzz & listen to some tunes with. I gotta say though- he looks like one of those older chicks you knew, who were hot when you were young, but now are on about their 20th live in boyfriend, sitting outside the trailer, smoking a menthol 100, waiting for her daughter to pick her up in the '89 Grand Am and take her to Walmart...

But my favorite part was the end! I also had that fuckin K-Tel Convoy album when I was about 8. My dad was a trucker when I was a kid and I loved all trucking music & anything CB radio related. Fuckin A- I'd have been as excited as he was to see it...