Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Please let it just be this and DJ is just being a fuckin troll. Gotta be just that, doesn’t it? 

Either that or a desperate ploy for some kind of publicity. Not a coincidence he posted it right after one of the biggest tours of a band he used to be part in ended. Say what you want about him but he’s a smart man in terms of marketing and publicity.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

48 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Either that or a desperate ploy for some kind of publicity. Not a coincidence he posted it right after one of the biggest tours of a band he used to be part in ended. Say what you want about him but he’s a smart man in terms of marketing and publicity.

Axl doesn’t call him Trademark for nothing... :lol: 

• Haha 1

This isnt scary like Ashba suggesting a day after GnRs biggest show and finale that he is back in...he is a complete troll and a half...sloppy as all hell when he played Slash's solos...his wife felt the need to bash the Vegas show they attended...attention whores

9 hours ago, Derick said:

First was Ashba now Matt..Everybody loves GNR :lol:

This isnt scary like Ashba suggesting a day after GnRs biggest show and finale that he is back in...he is a complete troll and a half...sloppy as all hell when he played Slash's solos...his wife felt the need to bash the Vegas show they attended...attention whores

When did Ashba's wife bash the Vegas show? That idiot can barely string together a sentence, so I'd love to hear her concert review. i just hope that it is a written review because deciphering her poorly written, broken English is actually more appealing to me than listening to that god awful, overly dramatic voice of hers.

18 hours ago, MalibusMostWanted said:

When did Ashba's wife bash the Vegas show? That idiot can barely string together a sentence, so I'd love to hear her concert review. i just hope that it is a written review because deciphering her poorly written, broken English is actually more appealing to me than listening to that god awful, overly dramatic voice of hers.

I have not seeing a show since my husband played with them in that same Arena a few years ago.We got there at 7 pm since they announced the show was gonna start at 7.30pm and they had no opening band. We were at the Hyde VIP lounge with lots of friends and lots of alcohol. Too bad I don’t drink. It would have probably been more fun that if I did.
In their defense, our table was very far from the stage, that could be the reason why they didn’t transmit me much energy. Only one song touched my heart by bringing me back many special memories and magical moments spent together with Dj when we first met.. “This I Love”. On those notes, I fell in love with the guy

http://accordingtonaty.com/night-out-in-las-vegas-guns-nroses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/

• Haha 2