Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I honestly believe GNR will release new music. And of course they will do it their way. Mysteriously. Everything they did these last 2 years they did it in silence.  We didn't even know who will be in the band until the Troubadour show. I'm not saying Meegan is lying, Slash may record his stuff for an upcoming SMKC album but maybe not. Myles seemed not to know a thing about what's going on.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, JaxTeller said:

I honestly believe GNR will release new music. And of course they will do it their way. Mysteriously. Everything they did these last 2 years they did it in silence.  We didn't even know who will be in the band until the Troubadour show. I'm not saying Meegan is lying, Slash may record his stuff for an upcoming SMKC album but maybe not. Myles seemed not to know a thing about what's going on.

Or maybe he just pretended to know nothing?

• Like 1

The next best thing to Guns getting in the studio would be Slash replacing Myles with a true rock n roller. 

Now while Guns are back Slash doesn't need a singer for his solo band who can handle GNR songs live. 

I think he has a big enough back catalogue to represent and I'd love it if we hear new music with another singer. Somebody more old school than Myles with a rawer voice.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Free Bird said:

The next best thing to Guns getting in the studio would be Slash replacing Myles with a true rock n roller. 

Now while Guns are back Slash doesn't need a singer for his solo band who can handle GNR songs live. 

I think he has a big enough back catalogue to represent and I'd love it if we hear new music with another singer. Somebody more old school than Myles with a rawer voice.

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down... Axl should join The Conspirators!

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Holy Fucking Shit this is going to be EPIC.. I just want full videos of the rehearsals. Anyone know how to share these videos on facebook? I just got an Instagram account last week

I think you need to reposting the video in your Instagram and then share your own post in your FB account..At the moment that you post the video you’ll see the option to share on FB.

Tonight will be awesome!!! Is there no threat to this show?:shrugs:

Alice Cooper's 16th Annual Christmas Pudding 
Fundraising Event With Slash, Rob Halford, Ace Frehley & more!

This holiday season Alice Cooper will be raising the roof with Slash and Rob Halford, along with Ace Frehley, Edgar Winter, David Ellefson,  Filter, the comedy and music of Gary Mule Deer, Nita Strauss and Glen Sobel, and SIXWIRE for the shock rocker’s 16th Annual Christmas Pudding. Proceeds from the event directly benefit Alice Cooper’s Solid Rock Teen Center.

The show will also include performances from the Solid Rock Dancers, and the winners of this year’s Proof is in the Pudding Musical Talent Search, Alice’s own version of American Idol.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Showtime – 7:00 PM
Theatre Doors Open – 5:30 PM
VIP Only West Entrance - 5:00-5:30pm
Club Doors (for public) – 6:30 PM

Ticket Prices:
VIP between Rows 1-5 = $750*
Rows 2-13 = $225
Rows 14-25 = $120

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Derick said:

I think you need to reposting the video in your Instagram and then share your own post in your FB account..At the moment that you post the video you’ll see the option to share on FB.

Tonight will be awesome!!! Is there no threat to this show?:shrugs:

Alice Cooper's 16th Annual Christmas Pudding 
Fundraising Event With Slash, Rob Halford, Ace Frehley & more!

This holiday season Alice Cooper will be raising the roof with Slash and Rob Halford, along with Ace Frehley, Edgar Winter, David Ellefson,  Filter, the comedy and music of Gary Mule Deer, Nita Strauss and Glen Sobel, and SIXWIRE for the shock rocker’s 16th Annual Christmas Pudding. Proceeds from the event directly benefit Alice Cooper’s Solid Rock Teen Center.

The show will also include performances from the Solid Rock Dancers, and the winners of this year’s Proof is in the Pudding Musical Talent Search, Alice’s own version of American Idol.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Showtime – 7:00 PM
Theatre Doors Open – 5:30 PM
VIP Only West Entrance - 5:00-5:30pm
Club Doors (for public) – 6:30 PM

Ticket Prices:
VIP between Rows 1-5 = $750*
Rows 2-13 = $225
Rows 14-25 = $120

Thanks man

Fuck..... the video with Slash, Halford and Ellefson gave me a Metal boner too \m/

• Like 2

Wierd that Todd would tell Mitch slash doing some work in the studio as well as Meagan maybe they are covering it up that slash doing stuff in the studio for GNR and they are planning on doing a surprise single release before these next shows

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Wierd that Todd would tell Mitch slash doing some work in the studio as well as Meagan maybe they are covering it up that slash doing stuff in the studio for GNR and they are planning on doing a surprise single release before these next shows

Honestly, I feel like if Guns are working on something, doing it in secret would be the best thing, imo. The surprise of an actual release would send half the fanbase into cardiac arrest. And no expectations to worry about in regards to us hyping it up or getting it out by a certain date, especially after the shitshow of CD's release. Just drop something one day, and watch the madness ensue.

Edited by Gunner927
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

maybe they are covering it up that slash doing stuff in the studio for GNR and they are planning on doing a surprise single release before these next shows

Yes, this is the scenario I'm hoping for :heart:

Has there been any rumour about Axl/DC lately? Seems to me that's been awhile and all seems quiet there. Maybe I just missed it, or maybe Angus isn't really concentrating on AC/DC after losing two brothers.

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Well Todd and Meegan, both told Slash'll be in the studio recording for SMKC. Nobody said Myles himself wil be there too. They might record the music first to have it done.

Maybe Myles is already out and they're recording demos for a new singer.

Considering the rumors of Axl being in the studio with Ashba as well, it could be all a big conspiracy while Axl and Slash are working on something together :headbang::drool:

So many possibilities. Why would Slash say he's in the studio for SMKC and MC doesn't know anything about it? 

12 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Well Todd and Meegan, both told Slash'll be in the studio recording for SMKC. Nobody said Myles himself wil be there too. They might record the music first to have it done.

Maybe Myles is already out and they're recording demos for a new singer.

Considering the rumors of Axl being in the studio with Ashba as well, it could be all a big conspiracy while Axl and Slash are working on something together :headbang::drool:

So many possibilities. Why would Slash say he's in the studio for SMKC and MC doesn't know anything about it? 

I said to Mitch about it and he said. Interesting a typical PR move seen this many times.

Caram also said to me after the LA show he hopes to some studio work soon

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1