Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

31 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It would be cool if Guns showcased some new material at any of the big Music awards shows. I don't watch them, but it could renew some interest/energy into the band going into their Euro dates.

Weeeeellll...Duff isn't appearing with Walking Papers for their gig on Jan 27th (highly suspect) and @frenchie87 mentioned in that thread that the Grammy's is on the 28th I think?  Possible GNR appearance? B-) 

• GNFNR 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It would be cool if Guns showcased some new material at any of the big Music awards shows. I don't watch them, but it could renew some interest/energy into the band going into their Euro dates.

Definitely.  When I saw the thread about Guns topping the FB Live charts it got me wondering; If GNR did an award show would it be a conventional one like Grammys or would it be some online thing like a Google Award (or whatever new thing exist that I dont know about)?

Because on one hand they'd want the big prime time conventional attention, yet on the other hand they havent really operated like a band would in that sphere - doing press, new song, TV appearances.  They've been relying heavily on online platforms and social media.

46 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Guns would never do the Grammys. Axl refuses to do anything regarding lip syncing and while you can say a lot about him over these past few decades, you have to give him credit for always sticking to that.

That's not how it works..look how many kittens I didn't murder today, wheres my credit?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Guns would never do the Grammys. Axl refuses to do anything regarding lip syncing and while you can say a lot about him over these past few decades, you have to give him credit for always sticking to that.

Grammys are completely live. That's why they have 2-3 fuckups per year

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Nah, he quit because he had to write songs with them. Now he's collecting money playing Izzy's (and some of Buckethead's) stuff at packed stadiums.

Ah thanks. Now I get it. So he's one of the BIG 4 employees, right next to Melissa, Frank and Dizzy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 21/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Since when the Grammys are only lip synched? Thats not true. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tib1f

Edited by Rickodez