RussTCB

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

7 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

God I hope so!

Which Conspirator sings OTGM? Forgive me if I'm being silly, but could he just sing all the songs? I liked his voice better than Myles's.

34 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Slash had hired a new singer for the Conspirators as he is rather ruthless like that - a bit like the Young brothers. 

He should get Mark Walberg.

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

Which Conspirator sings OTGM? Forgive me if I'm being silly, but could he just sing all the songs? I liked his voice better than Myles's.

@Lionot sure, but i think is Tod Kerns.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Lio said:

20 minutes ago, Ratam said:

@Lionot sure, but i think is Tod Kerns.

Yes that's Todd he also did WTTJ  with Slash

and You're Crazy

Edited by EricA
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lio said:

I'd prefer someone with a dirty rock voice.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, baje said:

So I guess we won't be getting anymore info out of Meegan

axmad.jpg

That's a really bad translation lol  "in the background and focused on her lonely work".  I'm amazed she deciphered that one.

My guess is Meegan is correct, and that Myles just said that not to draw attention away from his solo album in the interview, which was the sole reason he went to trunk, to promote that. Poor guy goes on a promo run and all he gets asked about is Slash. Just smart thinking, he was not aware of Meegans tweets who already said what's going on. Since he thought no one knew, might aswell capitalize on that. That would be pretty logical then.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

41 minutes ago, Roncore said:

That's a really bad translation lol  "in the background and focused on her lonely work".  I'm amazed she deciphered that one.

Also what a reply..Myles IS a band guy. I guess ask another one? How about Todd..who already told Mitch Lafon SMKC is going in the studio. Pretty straightfoward what's going on IMO.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

5 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why is SMKC being so cryptic? Maybe Slash learned a trade from Axl over the past two years how to run a band

That's not a step forward, that's a step back.

I think he'll tell us some news about his off-time like plans he has with the Conspirators in the following 5 months if he's on Six Sence. 

• GNFNR 1

So..after the near 20 outdoor arena dates in summer 2018..do guns go on another massive leg or release something? We usually get an album a decade and it makes sense to release something while the iron is hot.