Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt recognize the phrase "set your intentions" but I think he's just making a general statement about the power of positive thinking.  As in: 'You hope I have a great year?  It will be, one just needs to set out their intentions for it, and make it great.'

Sounds like the type of tool/phrase a therapist would hand someone who just had a terrible two years watching their band tour the stadiums of the world.  

Edited by soon
  • GNFNR 1

10 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

‪Matt Sorum, Stevie Salas... oh, and Izzy Stradlin at the 29th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival this past weekend. ‬

26696788_10215253593358985_1045091810_n.

WTF?!?!?!?!  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im I missing something or is this unexpected and awesome?

Izzys got the official GNR footwear on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never knew Matt and Izzy still keep in touch. It would really take nothing for the illusion lineup to get back together again at least for a one off show, split the loot equally between 5 members and that's it.

Matt your drumming and energy is missed.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Never knew Matt and Izzy still keep in touch. It would really take nothing for the illusion lineup to get back together again at least for a one off show, split the loot equally between 5 members and that's it.

Matt your drumming and energy is missed.

They recorded a song together recently so that's not really surprising 

• Like 2

Funny thing is that Stevie Salas was up to Buckethead's spot around 2000:

Stevie Salas jammed with the new Guns N' Roses line-up at a recording studio in Los Angeles. They played such classic songs as "Welcome To the Jungle," "Its So Easy, "Sweet Child O' Mine," "Paradise City" and "You Could Be Mine." The jam session went on for about 5 hours and reportedly they really rocked!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=222

12 minutes ago, soon said:

The guy in picture with Duff, just above.  I barely know anything about him, making it even more ridiculous.  He's an actor and I think he has a podcast.

Its the strangest urge :lol:

And comedy shows. Duff saw him do stand-up that night...hence the pic. But yeah Jay has always given off that kind of I wanna punch you vibe! 😁😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

And comedy shows. Duff saw him do stand-up that night...hence the pic. But yeah Jay has always given off that kind of I wanna punch you vibe! 😁😀

So lets just say that the only thing I know about him is that I wanna punch him :lol:

I'm relieved to know that its not just me picking up that vibe!

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1