Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Zoot said:

If you listened to the interview he did with Steven Adler, that's probably why. :lol:

You know, I think you might be right!!  I did listen to that but had blocked it out I guess and only remembered when you brought it up.  That was so beyond cringy!!  So its gotta be that... and his face. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Derick said:

Please, someone knows more about this pic? The caption says that Axl got jumped by Bowie’s bodyguards at a show..But I never read anything about it.

Ask in the Women's Thread. They're very knowledgabel. I know it got discussed there once but I forgot what it was about :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Derick said:

Please, someone knows more about this pic? The caption says that Axl got jumped by Bowie’s bodyguards at a show..But I never read anything about it.

I have heard things about it but never really heard the whole story.. I always thought that maybe that is what he was talking about here at the 11:30 mark.. If not, does anyone else know what "hassle" he is talking about?

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have heard things about it but never really heard the whole story.. I always thought that maybe that is what he was talking about here at the 11:30 mark.. If not, does anyone else know what "hassle" he is talking about?

@Tom-Ass i think that "hassle" was  from Bowie with Erin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, it was discussed. Here it is:

Scroll down and to the following page for more (actually, @Tori72 you posted in the WT for the first time right after that discussion :) )

No, that was another hassle, probably with someone from Poison of something like that. The Bowie incident was in 1989 and the misunderstanding was solved shortly after, as the pic on my avatar shows :) The picture has nothing to do with either of those hassles - and also nothing to do with Bowie.

Thanks! I'll check it up now.;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, it was discussed. Here it is:

Scroll down and to the following page for more (actually, @Tori72 you posted in the WT for the first time right after that discussion :) )

No, that was another hassle, probably with someone from Poison of something like that. The Bowie incident was in 1989 and the misunderstanding was solved shortly after, as the pic on my avatar shows :) The picture has nothing to do with either of those hassles - and also nothing to do with Bowie.

Thanks @Blackstarthis post confused me because put the name Bowie and i thinked in incident of Bowie with Erin, thanks for clear this thread and sorry to @Tom-Ass

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think that every time I see him without it.  It has become very cartoon like and cheesy these days.. He should still use it but sparingly.

Yeah. He should only pull it out for Paradise City and maybe SCOM (and November rain, but only if he steps on the piano to play the solo) and otherwise not use it. It definitely has become cartoonlike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. He should only pull it out for Paradise City and maybe SCOM (and November rain, but only if he steps on the piano to play the solo) and otherwise not use it. It definitely has become cartoonlike.

It appears he wears it as it has become necessary! 😂 Get hair plugs man, you have the cash! 

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

It appears he wears it as it has become necessary! 😂 Get hair plugs man, you have the cash! 

Yes. That's what I thought. But there was a not so old pic of him without a hat and it doesn't look bad. But he could also wear a baseball hat, just like at the Joe Perry show. Just not that damn top hat. He became his own caricature.