Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think that every time I see him without it.  It has become very cartoon like and cheesy these days.. He should still use it but sparingly.

It was always very cartoonlike. NITL Skin N Bones cant come soon enough.

1:18

Edited by Rickodez

7 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yes. That's what I thought. But there was a not so old pic of him without a hat and it doesn't look bad. But he could also wear a baseball hat, just like at the Joe Perry show. Just not that damn top hat. He became his own caricature.

I Wonder if the caricature situation is inevitable for certain musicians. Take Keith Richards, every fucking interview I see the guy in, he has a cigarette hanging from his lips, but I NEVER see him inhale smoke, take a drag, blow smoke out.... He just lights them and carries them around. His lines in general are so blurred Keef don’t know who Keith is.

(Kinda fucked how that Slash toy for sale on the Guns website also has him with a smoke stuck between his lips but he has quit in real life......I don’t want cancer but I don’t mind letting people think I smoke because it’s cool maaaaaaaan.......) 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Zoot said:

But Baz tweets every day too, so what does that say about him?

giphy.gif

And baz really rips into some people unnecessarily as well. I would like to know why the skid rows boys koboshed any reunion with Sebastian back in 2016 when the Coachella gig was confirmed otherwise we could have GNR and a reformed skid row touring together.

10 minutes ago, default_ said:

He is not just some "guy on the internet", check your facts. 

And how many times have we heard things in the music industry said by “insiders” that never come true? Hell, Richard Fortus has said once a year for the past decade that new music will be released soon and he’s in a band.

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

And how many times have we heard things in the music industry said by “insiders” that never come true? Hell, Richard Fortus has said once a year for the past decade that new music will be released soon and he’s in a band.

Yeah, im not saying you're wrong, just sayin he is not just some guy on the internet as he is AC/DC biographer or something like that.