PappyTron

43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

WHAT a cracker from Jordan Henderson!!

This cracked me up.

Henderson's goal:

FancyInbornBluetonguelizard-size_restric

Grujic's reaction:

CsgBAB6WcAEpBcE.jpg

We've been a bit subdued in the second half so far, so finger crossed we can shut the game out.

EDIT - See what I mean?! Liverpool still can't shut up shop when needed. Very frustrating.

Edited by PappyTron

Considering all the hype about the Liverpool front 4, and we were missing JT, Zouma, it was Luiz' first game and Alonso isn't ready yet then I think we were unlucky to lose to a freak goal from a player as shit as Henderson and a defender who hasn't scored in the league in 2 years.

I thought we would concede 4 with that defence, we can't ever cope with Liverpool's pace, or any team with pace for that matter. 

Hopefully Roman and the board will finally see that Mourinho, Hiddink and Conte aren't all shit managers and the blame lies with the average players and aging players they keep year after year.

Pisses me off that Christensen is out on loan when we need him - probably sell him since Pep is interested!

4 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

Considering all the hype about the Liverpool front 4, and we were missing JT, Zouma, it was Luiz' first game and Alonso isn't ready yet then I think we were unlucky to lose to a freak goal from a player as shit as Henderson and a defender who hasn't scored in the league in 2 years.

Henderson is far from shit; he's simply managed to get over the heel injury that has hampered him for an entire season. In fact, Henderson has been bossing every game that he's played this season. As for calling it a "freak goal", Henderson has lashed in a number of long range screamers.

On 17/09/2016 at 6:39 PM, PappyTron said:

If he is bang average then what does that say about the Chelsea team that he bossed for 90 minutes?

That we're bang average, some of our team were missing, and your fans sure seemed to be worried after Chelsea scored and got back in the game. Hardly 90 minutes of bossing is it?

4 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

That we're bang average, some of our team were missing, and your fans sure seemed to be worried after Chelsea scored and got back in the game. Hardly 90 minutes of bossing is it?

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that it was Henderson playing on his own, but the fact is that Henderson had a boss game. Of course we were worried; who isn't worried when you are playing away (possibly Ryan Giggs, but that's another story) and the other teams pulls one back in the second half? As for Chelsea having players missing, that's just a cop out.