The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

OH...MY....GOD...you're not are you?  Tell me you're not a Spud! Please tell me t'ain't so! :lol:

Well I actually don't give a shit about football, lol but my other half is and most of my kids are too so i have to side with them.

My son is a gooner but he's the black sheep of the family:P

Edited by janrichmond
Arsenal are shit

Just now, janrichmond said:

Well I actually don't give a shit about football, lol but my other half is and most of my kids are too so i have to side with them.

WE WON THE LEAAAAAGUE....AT SHITE HART LANEEE...WE WON THE LEAGUE AT SHITE HART LANE, WE WON THE LEAGUE AT THEIR SHITHOLE, WE WON THE LEAGUE AT SHITE HART LANE!!!!!

North London is red, thank you very much, always a pleasure :D

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

My son is a gooner but he's the black sheep of the family:P

God bless him!  I knew you were too cool to be all bad, well played, you raised a good 'un there!

3 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that it was Henderson playing on his own, but the fact is that Henderson had a boss game. Of course we were worried; who isn't worried when you are playing away (possibly Ryan Giggs, but that's another story) and the other teams pulls one back in the second half? As for Chelsea having players missing, that's just a cop out.

:lol:

58 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was randomly reading this article, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048kttv, and it turns out there is such a thing as an organisation called - Len will like this - Proud Lillywhites, the LGBT Spurs supporters’ club.

Theres probably one for every team out there so its probably best for me to not take the mickey, theres probably a gay Gunners, a Man City mincers, Romford rug munchers, Sheffield shirt-lifters (you can tell I'm enjoying this cant you? :lol: ), you name it!

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

COME ON UNITED!!:P

Shouldnt you be watching the Tottenham game you dirty scum? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Theres probably one for every team out there so its probably best for me to not take the mickey, theres probably a gay Gunners, a Man City mincers, Romford rug munchers, Sheffield shirt-lifters (you can tell I'm enjoying this cant you? :lol: ), you name it!

Shouldnt you be watching the Tottenham game you dirty scum? :lol:

Not when Bake off is on!!

• Like 1

Just now, sturginho said:

Well rest assured I am a life long cobbler, I've seen more relegations than you've had hot dinners ya dirty gooner

Im always mistaking you for an older poster who was a Liverpool supporter i think, he/she also had an S in their screename :lol:. Apologies, I'm a lifelong weed smoker, after a while your memory becomes a bit indistinct.  Dunno where i got this idea in my head that the cobblers thing was like a side hobby :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

AtariLegend, thats who i mistake you for! (There's no S in AtariLegend nobhead :lol: ).  Dont ask me why!  Apologies though for casting doubt on the depth of your commitment to your cobblers!

Naturally I don't expect you to remember the footballing allegiance of every poster on the forum, but before you go accusing a user of being a liverpool supporter you really ought to check your facts! :P