Official Japan Tour Announced

JAPAN! ‪#‎GnFnR‬ ‪#‎NotInThisLifetime‬ 2017 
Nightrain Pre-Sales Start at noon local time! 
Go to gunsnroses.com/japan

Jan 21 Kyocera Dome in Osaka
Jan 28 and 29 Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo

13920584_10154459270228069_2960520389418

Edited by NachoLZ
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Somebody delete my thread! Haha Guns N Roses will stay around...constant shows, updates, surprises all the way through February currently! I can't wait 

haha, just 1 minute late

• Like 1

Damn.. they only accept the Japan credit card....during the presale.

I lived in Korea, just 2 hr away, but seems they don't care.

Hope that this could be a sign for there's more on Asia.

I don't think that Guns can do the show at China (you know what I mean...), so Korea seems could be a good option for them to fill the week between Japan dates.

But no idea what'll hapeen, cause... it's Guns camp....

14 minutes ago, gnfr4real said:

I don't think that Guns can do the show at China (you know what I mean...), so Korea seems could be a good option for them to fill the week between Japan dates.

Will they accept all credit cards during the regular sale? Was this the norm for all the shows?

16 minutes ago, gnfr4real said:

That's always the case with Japanese shows. I had to go through that when I saw Maiden in Tokyo in April - by far the worst time I've had getting tickets to a gig. Basically, if you don't have someone who lives in Japan you have no way to get tickets. I got it sorted out eventually, but it was close - I almost didn't manage. One of my Japanese friends had to get over 150 tickets for other people, for each gig. Plus, the way their ticketing systems work, its sort of a lottery; you don't know where your seats are until the tickets are mailed out, about 3 weeks before the gig. So let's say you want GA - if you get a ticket in that price tier, you won't know until a few weeks before the show if you actually got GA or if you got a seated ticket at the same price tier.

Don't get me wrong, Japan is amazing - one of my favorite places I've ever been. But I absolutely wouldn't recommend traveling there for a concert after what I had to go through for Maiden.

Watch, I'll probably be back there next time Maiden plays Japan

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

Will they accept all credit cards during the regular sale? Was this the norm for all the shows?

No - there is no way to get tickets if you don't have a Japanese issued credit card. And for the record, the Maiden gigs didn't even make it to the general sale - every ticket sold out in the presale.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

No - there is no way to get tickets if you don't have a Japanese issued credit card. And for the record, the Maiden gigs didn't even make it to the general sale - every ticket sold out in the presale.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn, there goes my short-lived dream of back-to-back Tokyo shows.:(:no:

9 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

Damn damn damn damn damn damn, there goes my short-lived dream of back-to-back Tokyo shows.:(:no:

Sorry to crush your dreams, but I figured I'd better give my testimony on concerts in Japan before too many people got their minds set on it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

That's always the case with Japanese shows. I had to go through that when I saw Maiden in Tokyo in April - by far the worst time I've had getting tickets to a gig. Basically, if you don't have someone who lives in Japan you have no way to get tickets. I got it sorted out eventually, but it was close - I almost didn't manage. One of my Japanese friends had to get over 150 tickets for other people, for each gig. Plus, the way their ticketing systems work, its sort of a lottery; you don't know where your seats are until the tickets are mailed out, about 3 weeks before the gig. So let's say you want GA - if you get a ticket in that price tier, you won't know until a few weeks before the show if you actually got GA or if you got a seated ticket at the same price tier.

Don't get me wrong, Japan is amazing - one of my favorite places I've ever been. But I absolutely wouldn't recommend traveling there for a concert after what I had to go through for Maiden.

Reveal hidden contents

Watch, I'll probably be back there next time Maiden plays Japan

:lol: 

Yeah, you're correct.

I had asked for my friend in Japan for a few times before, but no one else there at this moment, especially by tomorrow which is the due for the presale.

I'm now contacting with the Korean ticket agency who is dealing with Japan tickets.

There's a lot of agency in here for that sort of service but not sure whether it would work at the presale as well.

And as you said, Japan's ticketing system is quite interesting, sort of random, and that's why I want to get my VIP ticket in presale to avoid that damn situation.

Anyway, thanks for the advise.

Sure hope it doesn't pre-sell out.  That would fucking suck.  I don't have a credit card, no interest in paying for Nightrain...

I'd be willing to pay extra to get closer, and I'd also be OK with getting stuck in the nosebleeds as long as I get to go.  I just wanna be able to go.

10,000 for the nosebleeds is really reasonable actually.  Wonder how fast this is gonna sell out.  I don't know.  I was just gonna go to the conbini the morning of the sale and try to get a ticket.

Super Arena is smaller than Tokyo Dome, too, I think.

5 hours ago, gnfr4real said:

Does that korean agency have some website? Can you buy the tickets online from that website? 

@Slash787 when i was kid i had friends who liked animes and they would buy gadgets through an agency because of the credit card issue but they always bought in a group because of the cost of the agency itself, maybe it was because they were young and its not actually that expensive but it would cost more than the price of the money and there are also the spedition cost that arent cheap either if you live in the west and in any case there's more money to spend.

I hope you can swing it, i know you wanted to go badly.

1 minute ago, giuls said:

@Slash787 when i was kid i had friends who liked animes and they would buy gadgets through an agency because of the credit card issue but they always bought in a group because of the cost of the agency itself, maybe it was because they were young and its not actually that expensive but it would cost more than the price of the money and there are also the spedition cost that arent cheap either if you live in the west and in any case there's more money to spend.

I hope you can swing it, i know you wanted to go badly.

The problem for Australia is that the plane tickets are much more expensive and around that time my cousin is also getting married. 

These Japanese dates were the perfect for me. If this doesn't works out, then I guess Europe in Mid 2017 would be the best option for me.