Official Japan Tour Announced

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

I cant imagine GNR playing too many festivals. I doubt most festivals could come up with the 3mio they get per show. They would have to charge more for the tickets, which i will doubt they'll do.

And of course they will play enough stadiums here.

This

7 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Anyone able to share what if there would be enough tickets left for the general sale? I booked my flight tickets from Singapore the moment they announced the tour but it sucks that I cant get my hands on the concert ticket yet

Well I was planning to go, but I din't book my flights or anything. 

As many people mentioned on here that its impossible to get the show tickets for Japan if you don't have a Japanese Credit Card or if you know some one in Japan who could get it for you. 

I hope your flight ticket is refundable. 

26 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well I was planning to go, but I din't book my flights or anything. 

As many people mentioned on here that its impossible to get the show tickets for Japan if you don't have a Japanese Credit Card or if you know some one in Japan who could get it for you. 

I hope your flight ticket is refundable. 

Unfortunately nightrain pre-sale is over now that i have gotten friends who can buy me the tickets. Other ways to get it?

Just now, serendipity said:

Unfortunately nightrain pre-sale is over now that i have gotten friends who can buy me the tickets. Other ways to get it?

Well if you have friends in Japan who can get the tickets for you, then well wait till 25th Sep when the General sale starts. 

• Like 2

On August 18, 2016 at 11:35 PM, rockphantom said:

Don't forget http://www.stubhub.com/japan-tickets/

I was able to secure prime tickets for the Arlington, TX GNR show one week before showtime at $88 under face value per ticket.

@Amir I hope somehow tickets get available on here when they go on General Sale. 

• Like 1

On 2016-08-22 at 8:41 AM, serendipity said:

Anyone able to share what if there would be enough tickets left for the general sale? I booked my flight tickets from Singapore the moment they announced the tour but it sucks that I cant get my hands on the concert ticket yet

http://www.viagogo.ca/Concert-Tickets/Hard-Rock-Metal/Guns-N-Roses-Tickets/E-1959626

This is the only site I've seen that has tickets for sale.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Are these E Tickets? anyone can buy them or only people from Canada? 

@Amir

I have no idea to either of those questions. 

However, I have talked to Alan from www.japanconcerttickets.com

He says this:

There will be public preorder lottery between Aug 24-30 (results release on Sep 1).
If successful, the total prices (incl. ticketing fees, Paypal fees and our service fee) per ticket would be:

TOKYO SHOWS
VIP STANDING: JPY 40,000
SS SEAT: JPY 22,500
S SEAT: JPY 19,500

Important notes:
- Prices are calculated in Japanese Yen but charged in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$; at average exchange rate of the day of the invoice). You can use any currency to pay since Paypal converts it automatically.
- The method of delivery for regular tickets is "pick-up at convenience store". This means that we send you an e-voucher (as .pdf file via email) which you can exchange for the tickets at any of the numerous Seven Eleven convenience stores, once you are in Japan (instructions will be provided). Seat numbers are fixed at the time of booking so it doesn't matter when exactly you pick-up the tickets. The e-vouchers expire after the event so it's possible to collect the tickets even on the day of the show.
- In a lottery, tickets are not guaranteed but successful applications are chosen randomly if demand is higher than the available amount of tickets.
- We don't charge anything if the lottery result is negative, or if you decide not to proceed after receiving the lottery result.
- Note that we can't guarantee good seats/good admission numbers since seats are usually allocated automatically based on the time of the order (incl. earlier preorder sales). In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter. We don't handle resale tickets.
- If successful in the lottery/with the reservation, we would send you a Paypal invoice (credit cards accepted) which can be paid within 24 hours. If you prefer to receive it earlier because you are busy at the time of the result announcement, please let us know.
- By proceeding, you accept our Ticket Service FAQ and Terms and Conditions (available on our website). Especially note that tickets/vouchers are non-refundable once they have been bought (even if the event is canceled).

1 minute ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

I have no idea to either of those questions. 

However, I have talked to Alan from www.japanconcerttickets.com

He says this:

There will be public preorder lottery between Aug 24-30 (results release on Sep 1).
If successful, the total prices (incl. ticketing fees, Paypal fees and our service fee) per ticket would be:

TOKYO SHOWS
VIP STANDING: JPY 40,000
SS SEAT: JPY 22,500
S SEAT: JPY 19,500

Important notes:
- Prices are calculated in Japanese Yen but charged in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$; at average exchange rate of the day of the invoice). You can use any currency to pay since Paypal converts it automatically.
- The method of delivery for regular tickets is "pick-up at convenience store". This means that we send you an e-voucher (as .pdf file via email) which you can exchange for the tickets at any of the numerous Seven Eleven convenience stores, once you are in Japan (instructions will be provided). Seat numbers are fixed at the time of booking so it doesn't matter when exactly you pick-up the tickets. The e-vouchers expire after the event so it's possible to collect the tickets even on the day of the show.
- In a lottery, tickets are not guaranteed but successful applications are chosen randomly if demand is higher than the available amount of tickets.
- We don't charge anything if the lottery result is negative, or if you decide not to proceed after receiving the lottery result.
- Note that we can't guarantee good seats/good admission numbers since seats are usually allocated automatically based on the time of the order (incl. earlier preorder sales). In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter. We don't handle resale tickets.
- If successful in the lottery/with the reservation, we would send you a Paypal invoice (credit cards accepted) which can be paid within 24 hours. If you prefer to receive it earlier because you are busy at the time of the result announcement, please let us know.
- By proceeding, you accept our Ticket Service FAQ and Terms and Conditions (available on our website). Especially note that tickets/vouchers are non-refundable once they have been bought (even if the event is canceled).

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate you sharing info with us, so for this website there is no need for a Japanese Credit Card? 

Just now, EverythingWasRoses said:

I'm very seriously considering it. I may just leave it up to the ticket lotto at this point.

Any idea what is the layout? like the whole GA is the pit? Where are the SS and S seats? 

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Any idea what is the layout? like the whole GA is the pit? Where are the SS and S seats? 

I thought that I saw a seating chart...but I can't seem to find it now.

Kind of a bummer to me was this: In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter.

I guess that means no lining up early to get up front?

Just now, EverythingWasRoses said:

I thought that I saw a seating chart...but I can't seem to find it now.

Kind of a bummer to me was this: In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter.

I guess that means no lining up early to get up front?

What does that means? I don't get it.

If you find the cheating chart then please post it, you have given me some hope of going to Japan, really thank you.