¿what things?

To record a good audio bootleg of a concert you need to be anywhere in the floor section, preferably towards the front. If your in the back, the back of the venue/arena/stadium youre at will echo the sound more. If you're in the middle to front, youre further away, which means less echo= a dryer and clearer sound. You can get away with an iPhone recording through an app that lets you set the gain volume (so you can set it low) and preferably doesnt use a compressor so theres more dybamics to your audio. Or if you want to go big time, spend some money on an audio recorder.

For video, get a nice camera. If you dont need zoom, any high end smartphone will do the job (Galaxy S6/S7 etc). If you need zoom, get a handheld camcorder that has optical zoom

7 hours ago, Mendez said:

To record a good audio bootleg of a concert you need to be anywhere in the floor section, preferably towards the front. If your in the back, the back of the venue/arena/stadium youre at will echo the sound more. If you're in the middle to front, youre further away, which means less echo= a dryer and clearer sound. You can get away with an iPhone recording through an app that lets you set the gain volume (so you can set it low) and preferably doesnt use a compressor so theres more dybamics to your audio. Or if you want to go big time, spend some money on an audio recorder.

For video, get a nice camera. If you dont need zoom, any high end smartphone will do the job (Galaxy S6/S7 etc). If you need zoom, get a handheld camcorder that has optical zoom

thanks man at least someone answer to me :), do you know if a good audio recorder are too expensive?  

Edited by GN'R MEX

The cheap ones (which are way better than cell phones) start out at $60 USD. Better ones around $150USD and up and so forth.

Alternatively, you can use a microphone that plugs into 3.5mm (headphone jack) if your phone supports those headphones with microphones on the cable.

For example, I recorded this with an iPhone 6 and an Olympus ME-51s plugged as the microphone. I used garageband to lower the gain level so when quiet parts happened, they wouldn't get boosted (to keep the volume dynamics of it intact).