NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

This is really big, biggest brazilian ''night show'' and tv show since the 70s, no contender, they always interview the really big ones in entertainment, music, cinema, tv stars...

And for obvious reasons, first interview with Axl and other classic member in like 20+ years i guess (the guy with the mic in the show footage said this too), wow.

Maybe they will talk about more ''sensible'' subjects, like Slaxl, but will only be aired if Axl and Duff really wanted to answer those.

But something funny, in the past, this channel and in the same tv show, they loved to talk shit about GnR, always talking about the riots, ''criminal past'' of the GnR members, very tabloid kind of shit. But since they are one of the biggest tv networks in the world, only behind ABC, they always get the biggest to interview.

And as always, Duff our savior.

Edited by Rickodez
plus informations
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, conjurer said:

As much as I want it to have substance, im betting we get a very feel good "we are having fun, firing on all cylinders, and can't wait to see you". Hope I'm proven wrong ?

My money is on this. I suspect superficial, surface level chatter, but eh...who knows. Maybe we will be surprised (shrugs)..

• Like 2

interesting! when is Eddie Trunk getting the interview he alluded to? he had one some years back with Axl so it seems likely Axl would be up for a new one. maybe Eddie's still shopping around for a new home for That Metal Show, if he could pony up a GN'R interview that might find him one sooner!

4 hours ago, Willis1988 said:

I just saw this on Facebook do you think it will be in English ?

Don't worry. If it is not in English we have plenty of Brazilian fans here who can translate. 

4 hours ago, gnr5 said:

W T F ! So many questions! Why a Brazilian journalists and no US journalist? Why no Slash? OMG OMG OMG!!!

We have Axl and Duff doing an interview. Would you rather have Frank and Melissa doing the interview? Don't make a big deal just because Slash is not there when we are having Axl!  I don't care if the journalist is from  Brazilian t.v. or from Al Jazeera t.v. The important thing is the interview.

Really I think it's great news that we are having an interview with 2 band members that really matter to all of us. And Axl happens to be one of them. If Axl feels more confortable doing an interview with none U.S. media then so be it. I don't care as long he is the one doing the interview

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiffani said:

My money is on this. I suspect superficial, surface level chatter, but eh...who knows. Maybe we will be surprised (shrugs)..

Yes stuff like " Sooo Axl, did you get out the Halloween tree this year?" and "did you tear your jeans or did they come like that?".

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I hope they ask the right questions.....

1. When and where Axl and Slash met face to face after so many years

2. Where's Izzy and what happened between them. 

3. Update on new music

1. How have the fans reacted to this tour?

2. Which city had the loudest fans?

3. What is your favorite song to play live?

4. You've sounded strong, how do you feel?

5. Duff, how have you enjoyed this tour?

*end interview*

• Like 3